The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EthanJSkolnick 8m8 minutes ago
Cavaliers current 2-1 favorites to win title, according to Bovada. Warriors next at 12/5. Then the Spurs at 6/1.

:x

how in the ****? maybe vegas figures the road to the finals will be so easy for the cavs, whereas the team coming out of the west will have to go through hell and high water to make it. And will probably be worn out.

Manu Ginobili could have easily gotten 25-6-5 or somewhere around that. Kevin Martin who's a D Grade Manu Ginobili put up 24 a game for two years. I know some won't take kindly to it but James Harden is doing it right now and their play styles are similar.

QFT.

I'm riding with Ketchup & Eggs on this one.

Ya not trying to hear that tho :rolleyes

Kawhi Leonard is much better at getting to his spots than Paul George is. Paul George will end up settling for the long two because he can't get where he wants to be.

Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili would have put up monster numbers if they were provided opportunities to run their own teams in their primes.

AntiDope getting in on the April Fool's jokes.

Everyday is like that for that fanbase tho. They really believe that ****.

Ginobili is nowhere near harden

Foh with that flawed ligic b
These are the responses I expected.

You already know they're going to **** up those Bucks jerseys.

Not that the ones they have now are dope or anything tho...

I fail to see the substantive difference between Harden and Manu in their primes.

I think Harden is better than prime Manu but not by some large margin.

I fail to see the substantive difference between Harden and Manu in their primes.

i thought they were talking now harden vs now manu...

if we talking prime then they neck and neck...

Manu stayed in the passing lanes when he was younger and offense is a wash.

ill take that back james is slighly better offensively but Manu was better defensively.

Last edited:

These are the responses I expected.
wait are you talking present Mani vs Harden or you talking 8-10 years ago Mani?
8-10 years ago. I dont see what Harden is doing that Prime Manu in control of his own roster couldnt have done.

You cant say that, it doesnt fit the status quo

i like the new logo 
pimp.gif

yo prime manu, with the hair, was filthy. straight filthy. better hit up youtube or something. he relied less on foul shots too...ijs

I love the No. 4/5 seeded teams at this time of the year every year spinning a narrative where "they can make a run" come playoffs :lol:

Are people still making fun of Bobby Shmurda?

Last 5: 22.8 / 10 / 7 / 54 / 53 / 73

Pistons winners of 6 of their last 8. Six double-doubles in those 8 for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom