The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi Leonard is much better at getting to his spots than Paul George is. Paul George will end up settling for the long two because he can't get where he wants to be.

Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili would have put up monster numbers if they were provided opportunities to run their own teams in their primes.

This is too much spurs talk for me to stomach im gonna barf

How about i make a spurs season thread and yall can worship pop and the old folks home there? [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Kawhi Leonard is much better at getting to his spots than Paul George is. Paul George will end up settling for the long two because he can't get where he wants to be.

Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili would have put up monster numbers if they were provided opportunities to run their own teams in their primes.[

View media item 1126248

Last edited:
KL is probably the most important guy on the team now
Not probably, he is indisputably. When Kawhi goes off on both ends like he did yesterday against the Heat, the Spurs become a hard out even deep in the West. He was harassing Wade in the first-quarter, forcing turnovers. That post-up spin move he hit on Ennis late in the fourth-quarter was nasty as well. Coach Pop needs Leonard to be aggressive offensively and for Green to hit open shots in the playoffs.

Sixers need to throw everything at kawhi this summer
It would fit Hinkie's defense first mantra to go with Noel and Embiid. Draft Russell (or Mudiay, who I prefer less on record).

he is. much better. pg had nothing for bron. kawhi was locking him up.
I'm okay with those that believe Kawhi is a better overall defender than Paul George, but "much better" is a stretch. The gap between George's offensive play and Kawhi's is wider than on the defensive end between the two.

Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili would have put up monster numbers if they were provided opportunities to run their own teams in their primes.

I agree about Tony and Manu

But I don't agree about Kawhi vs Paul George. Paul George is a legit number one option on a playoff team, I don't see Kawhi being like that yet

@ChampCruThik  byke 
nthat.gif

GG daprescription daprescription

I'm not delusional. The warriors are likely to wash us if we meet in the playoffs but it wouldn't be a shock to see us eliminate that group of **** boys.

It's always nice to be the Crappers.
In all seriousness, it's just nice to have the Warriors relevant. It wasn't that long ago when both teams were awful, so I'm happy regardless.

Spurs have the best player development in the league.

Kawhi was an MKG level shooter coming in and they turned that around almost immediately.

Ehhhhhh I don't know about all that.

Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili would have put up monster numbers if they were provided opportunities to run their own teams in their primes.[

View media item 1126248
Manu Ginobili could have easily gotten 25-6-5 or somewhere around that. Kevin Martin who's a D Grade Manu Ginobili put up 24 a game for two years. I know some won't take kindly to it but James Harden is doing it right now and their play styles are similar.

Missed you, papi. I'm trying to flourish like Ray McCallum with Rudy out and concussed.

Kawhi was an MKG level shooter coming in and they turned that around almost immediately.
I don't recall Leonard being that poor of a shooter at San Diego State, was he?

Indy will continually kick themselves for shipping Kawhi for George Hill. No better 2/3 combination in the league than Leonard paired with Paul George. A step further: If the Pacers could have secured Rondo. Rondo - George - Leonard - West - Hibbert. Trophies. That defensive length and tenacity.

OKC  had great player development 
I haven't seen it with Lamb and PJ3, time is running out on the former. I do think Adams and McGary are both showing signing of being productive front-court players. Perhaps starters even in McGary's case.

AntiDope getting in on the April Fool's jokes.

AntiDope getting in on the April Fool's jokes.

Everyday is like that for that fanbase tho. They really believe that ****.

This is too much spurs talk for me to stomach im gonna barf

How about i make a spurs season thread and yall can worship pop and the old folks home there? [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

:lol: I'm shocked to see all this spurs talk. The season thread would only be between four us.

Parker needed a lot of work. Hell Speedy Claxton finished most of the finals games bc parker was inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom