The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino Radja 
nthat.gif

Are people still making fun of Bobby Shmurda?

Last 5: 22.8 / 10 / 7 / 54 / 53 / 73

Pistons winners of 6 of their last 8. Six double-doubles in those 8 for him.

Nice stretch for quiet shmoney. Where were all these reggie fans when he was looking like a trainwreck? :lol: Reggie has been hot since like a week ago. Are you guys saying he's not just a one hit wonder? I don't have the numbers but from watching him I would bet he's playing like a more efficient westbrook for at least a 2-4 game stretch. I would anticipate him to level out somewhat. If you want to weigh the season as a whole he's probably been down more than up. But hey, at the end of the day slander is fun but I want all these dudes to flourish

SMH The Bucks drop the red and green color scheme for their uniforms?

Didn't Reggie Jackson tell reports he wasn't playing because of knee injuries and then he went to the other side of the court and did a 360 dunk?

Last edited:
I'm digging the Bucks new logo. Looks tougher than before. Will definitely miss the red though.
To be honest I never catch Bucks or Jazz games and consistently confuse members of their rosters. Don't know why. Only those two.

That pass against GSW by Blaylock led the GSW to signing Blaylock
I didn't realize that David Robinson crafted the falling out of bounds with your tiptoes right on the cusp the line that made Sean Elliott famous years later.

CLEVELAND - ago in this NBA season and in a place far, far away from Cleveland (it was Utah), Kyrie Irving poured in 34 points.

That night, on Nov. 5, the Cavaliers fell to the Jazz 102-100 on Gordon Hayward's buzzer beater. LeBron James scored 31 and added four assists, but lost Hayward when he tripped trying to fight through a screen to guard on the final play.

After the game, James wasn't thinking about the loss or about that last defensive breakdown. He was miffed that Irving scored all those points without registering a single assist.

"He came up to me and was like, 'One, you can never have another game with no assists,' " Irving said, describing James' words. " 'You can damn near have just one, two, three, but you can't have zero.' And I was like, 'All right, cool, it won't happen again.' And it hasn't happened since that game."

For Cavs fans wondering why it seems James and the other member of Cleveland's Big Three, Kevin Love, continue to struggle to get on the same page -- take note. James and Irving were there once, too.

This is the story of how James and Irving overcame their differences and transformed into one of the NBA's most menacing duos.

"Friends or no friends, at the end of the day we're all here to do one thing, and that's to win," James said to the Northeast Ohio Media Group. Both James and Irving granted separate, exclusive interviews to discuss their months of building on and off-court relationships that are so vital to Cleveland's postseason success.

Since that night in Utah, Irving has delivered the top two scoring games in the NBA this season - a 55-point barrage on Jan. 28; and 57 against San Antonio on March 12. The latter broke James' franchise record for points in a game.

James leads the Cavaliers with 25.7 ppg, but he is also their top assist man with 7.3 per game. Cleveland, which was 19-20 at one point, is now firmly in control of second place in the East with an eye on the franchise's first Finals appearance since 2007 - when Irving was 15 years old.

James and Irving have also become friends away from basketball, making plans to hang after games and being spotted together in a swank Miami nightclub.

Juxtapose that with Love, who last week on two national talk shows said he and James were "not best friends" and he picked Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook instead of James for MVP.

For all the awkwardness Love's comments seemed to generate -- don't forget, James took a not-so-veiled swipe at Love on Twitter in February for not being more of a team player -- Irving was once in a similar spot with James.

And you can trace it at least back to early November, one night before Irving's 34-point, zero-assist performance against the Jazz ......
Article is way longer but I figured it would be best just to post this section only. Pretty good read though.

Source - cleveland.com

Why does Effrid Payton still have that spiderweb on his head? Did I get trolled for April Fools?

He isn't joining the team until Friday...

But he will set the record for heaviest player to ever play in an NBA game :lol:

Beat the record by like 30lbs

Hope Karl just trolls and puts him out there win Boogie at the 4 for the heaviest frontcourt ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom