The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket resale is that big of a market? Didn't know that honestly

Yea man, although I saw on some site OKC was like th 2nd highest markup from face to resale in the NBA. It's a supply and demand issue, 18,206 seats, ~14,000 of which are season ticket member owned. After that you have group sales, each player's little charities that buy/own 200 tickets or whatever for kids from the local elementary who did something, OKCPD, owns theirs, there's a player's family contingent, the opposing team gets like 150. Literally when tickets finally hit ticketmaster there's only a few 100 per game. Plus we got a season tickets waiting list over 5,000 deep but since as I said there's so much money to be made, even if you don't plan to use them anymore it's like a 98.5% retention rate because you can just resell them.

But I had a hard time reselling this yr, first time since 09 I lost mone so I decided to get out, too risky plus they raised my price again to 66$ and I have a baby on the way. But at the beginning of the year when everybody was hurt and we were starting Sebastian Telfair, Lance Thomas, and **** I literally couldn't give those games away. Only went to one game this year because I been busy simpin' :smokin

He wanted out honestly. The relationship was beyond repair. Now I don't believe the reports the Thunder brass put out saying he rejected our 4 yr 48mil offer, but either way he had to go. Even KD and Russ were tired of him and taking thinly veiled shots at him in the media. Even after learning of the trade he tweeted something about Praise God or something to that nature.

Talking about dirty players on another board, the God of dirty play in our era. Just infuriates me watching it and especially at the end when he denies being ever at fault
Bruce Bowen has always been a bird.

bucks are special mythical xreatures n chivalry. would like to see some coat of arms
latest

something simple would be good. classic motif

Nerlens putting up 16/12/3/2/1 on 50% shooting over his last 5 while holding opponents to 44% shooting at the rim, he's not a stud though.

He wanted out honestly. The relationship was beyond repair. Now I don't believe the reports the Thunder brass put out saying he rejected our 4 yr 48mil offer, but either way he had to go. Even KD and Russ were tired of him and taking thinly veiled shots at him in the media. Even after learning of the trade he tweeted something about Praise God or something to that nature.

Talking about dirty players on another board, the God of dirty play in our era. Just infuriates me watching it and especially at the end when he denies being ever at fault

SMH

I still remember that game where VC ran up on him.

He picked up a weak T early in the game so he actually got ejected for running up on Bowen. Cost us the game :smh: :smh: :smh: I'm glad they atleast call that a foul nowadays

I have always despised Bruce Bowen after that third game vs VC. Vince had 43 and the 3rd quarter had barely started. He was about to give the Spurs 60 and Bruce did it again. He got ejected for his reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom