The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell%20&%20Ness%20Ray%20Allen%20Milwaukee%20Bucks%20Throwback%20Authentic%20Green%20Jersey.jpg

Bucks should just go back to these.

Are people still making fun of Bobby Shmurda?

Last 5: 22.8 / 10 / 7 / 54 / 53 / 73

Pistons winners of 6 of their last 8. Six double-doubles in those 8 for him.

Bobby schmurda is reggie jackson correct?

And someone had the nuts to say they rather take nick young over reggie jackson :lol:

Nick young! :lol:

I feel partly responsible. I have season tickets in section 209 which come out to about $60 per seat. The tickets last night were going for $220. Easy call :lol:

If we meet them in the playoffs I'm gonna sell every ticket and have my 2015 seats paid for :lol: :pimp:

I sold some Grizz playoff tix when they were in the WCF and people on here said I was wrong :lol: . I bascially sold $55 seats for close to $400.

Main concourse looked like oracle arena last night man :smh: **** was wild in there man

Then you got ****** crossing over the god cp and shooting fadeaway 3s with they mouthpieces out and **** in front of our bench, in our arena, laughing and ****. Then to top it off ***** got mvp chants in our arena b. Dont know how clear it was on tv but it was loud as hell on there.

Straight disrespected us :smh:

There there shoe, the chef does that in everybody's arena :lol:

I apologize if this comes off offensive but why are there so many filipino warriors fans? When I interened with the Clipper we would always have some sort lf filipino-themed event pre or postgame.

Warriors/Clippers games have looked like that the last 3 or so years. The playoffs last year were damn near 50/50. And like 90% of the warriors half were filipinos. I have nothing against them but I've always been curious as to why this is. I used to think it was maybe just a high population of filipinos in the bay and a lot of them move down here but I know a handful of filipinos that were born and raised in socal and are warriors fans :lol:

Probably just asian population in cali

Or it could have been when lin was on the warriors. Even indian dudes was acting like lin represented them :lol:

Bobby schmurda is reggie jackson correct?

And someone had the nuts to say they rather take nick young over reggie jackson :lol:

Nick young! :lol:

Yea :lol:

People always try to brush off the players OKC trade away. While Reggie does have a lot of fault in being traded and in his game, I think OKC will find out they lost in that trade as well. Considering they are starting Dion Waiters right now, they could have inserted Reggie into that spot next to Russ. His selfish attitude got him traded, but starting him would have probably somewhat fixed that.

And like I said before....Reggie is probably the reason OKC did not lose in the 1st round last year and kept OKC from going down 3-1 in a series. Waiters is just straight up trash and struggles to make layups. He will probably hurt OKC way more come playoff time than anything.

Last edited:
He wanted out honestly. The relationship was beyond repair. Now I don't believe the reports the Thunder brass put out saying he rejected our 4 yr 48mil offer, but either way he had to go. Even KD and Russ were tired of him and taking thinly veiled shots at him in the media. Even after learning of the trade he tweeted something about Praise God or something to that nature.

Talking about dirty players on another board, the God of dirty play in our era. Just infuriates me watching it and especially at the end when he denies being ever at fault

Last edited:
I feel partly responsible. I have season tickets in section 209 which come out to about $60 per seat. The tickets last night were going for $220. Easy call :lol:

If we meet them in the playoffs I'm gonna sell every ticket and have my 2015 seats paid for :lol: :pimp:

I sold some Grizz playoff tix when they were in the WCF and people on here said I was wrong :lol: . I bascially sold $55 seats for close to $400.

Lowkey I was one of them :lol:

BUT..weren't you selling WCF tickets? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If I can get $400+ yea Im doing that. If we make the finals I'm for sure selling one ticket. If I cna get it up to $600+ per that's literally the deposit on one half-season package :lol:

I apologize if this comes off offensive but why are there so many filipino warriors fans? When I interened with the Clipper we would always have some sort lf filipino-themed event pre or postgame.

Warriors/Clippers games have looked like that the last 3 or so years. The playoffs last year were damn near 50/50. And like 90% of the warriors half were filipinos. I have nothing against them but I've always been curious as to why this is. I used to think it was maybe just a high population of filipinos in the bay and a lot of them move down here but I know a handful of filipinos that were born and raised in socal and are warriors fans :lol:
Bay Area is very diverse. From when I was younger until now, the Asian population has grown a lot.

Dude the year the Thunder made the finals, I sold my ticket to game 1 and game 2 for $1250 each. $56 season ticket, goes up 10$ per road, costed me $96. I can't even imagine how much game 6 and 7 would have costed if we didn't let Battier, Miller, and Chalmers shot 105% from 3. But yea those 2 alone paid for the whole next yr.

I have a tv, it's just a losing proposition to attend at that point. Hell, I could buy a hell of a tv with the profit from 1 game

Last edited:
Lowkey I was one of them :lol:

BUT..weren't you selling WCF tickets? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If I can get $400+ yea Im doing that. If we make the finals I'm for sure selling one ticket. If I cna get it up to $600+ per that's literally the deposit on one half-season package :lol:

:lol: yea, but I still ended up going to one of the games. I was going to be risky and sell both Game 3 and 4 tix hoping they would return for a Game 6. I'm glad I stayed away from that :lol:

He wanted out honestly. The relationship was beyond repair. Now I don't believe the reports the Thunder brass put out saying he rejected our 4 yr 48mil offer, but either way he had to go. Even KD and Russ were tired of him and taking thinly veiled shots at him in the media. Even after learning of the trade he tweeted something about Praise God or something to that nature.

Talking about dirty players on another board, the God of dirty play in our era. Just infuriates me watching it and especially at the end when he denies being ever at fault
I don't care how long ago, Carter should go find this ********** if he hasn't already

Dude the year the Thunder made the finals, I sold my ticket to game 1 and game 2 for $1250 each. $56 season ticket, goes up 10$ per road, costed me $96. I can't even imagine how much game 6 and 7 would have costed if we didn't let Battier, Miller, and Chalmers shot 105% from 3. But yea those 2 alone paid for the whole next yr.

I have a tv, it's just a losing proposition to attend at that point. Hell, I could buy a hell of a tv with the profit from 1 game

:x

swear to god Bruce would catch the fade...

Vince a ho for letting him do that to him 3 times before he did something.

Flip Saunders just pulled off the most effective late-season ticket scam ever, on a related note.

mean.gif
 don't remind me how many 3's those dudes buried during that series

Bucks could have been a big more subtle...

Jagermeister_0.jpg

Getting their Raptors on biting the Nets. Leagues never going to go back to the cartoon jerseys though and it's a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom