The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this scrub Dahntey Jones have his warmups off again
roll.gif
roll.gif
dat statline doe

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400579414

-2 plus minus 0 minutes 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Clippers were making a run and the blazers needed to stop the bleeding, and all they got was freaking LMA 18 foot fadeaways. That's really going to hurt them in the postseason.

Why does this scrub Dahntey Jones have his warmups off again :rofl: :rofl:

He really is a bum. Worst thing was when head-butted CP in trying to celebrate a 3 Paul made.

Anyway, so much I want to say right now, but I'll just leave it at GG Blazers fans. Helluva comeback by the Clips. Guess they learned something from the Blazers last time they played.

Clippers were making a run and the blazers needed to stop the bleeding, and all they got was freaking LMA 18 foot fadeaways. That's really going to hurt them in the postseason.
That, and the fact that they have a ****boy playing PG who won't be able to sit down comfortably for a few days after tonight.

@mostrandomstatshiit: Manu becomes the 1st player in History, from Argentina, in the NBA, who played in front of more than 9 of his Countrymen during a win, on the Road, since 1943.

Blazers need to fix these kind of problems before the playoffs or else it's another 1st round exit. Can't blow leads like this against anyone; these top WC teams aren't gonna let you back in that late in the game. Good game Clips fans.

Blazers, Spurs and Clippers with the same number of losses.

Rockets and Memphis with the same record.

OKC only one game in the loss column ahead of NO and the Pelicans have the tie breaker.

Should be a phenomenal last two weeks out West. 

Blazers, Spurs and Clippers with the same number of losses.

Rockets and Memphis with the same record.

OKC only one game in the loss column ahead of NO and the Pelicans have the tie breaker.

Should be a phenomenal last two weeks out West. 
Probably better than last years last 2 weeks, you think?

I know watching PHX in the chase and Dallas scrapping, was some great BBall last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom