The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillard still gettin smoked by everybody since his letter to the league? :lol:
Ever since... he was ballin' before he threw that fit
the exact opposite actually :lol: he was firing up bricks for the entire month of January which is probably what cost him.

I was surprised he made that IG post after coming off the worst 30-day stretch of his career.

@SethPartnow 2h2 hours ago
Chris Paul is shooting 56.6% on pullup 2s with the defense between 4-6 feet (basically that right elbow step back) NBA average is 40.3%

Synergy Sports Tech ‏@SynergySST 1h1 hour ago
Chris Paul has an assist:turnover ratio of 6.4 in transition and 3.9 in the half court this season. Incredible how little he turns it over.

I was just thinking I hardly ever see him miss those. Didn't know it was that high. Hopefully he takes more of them in the postseason. This current roster will need his scoring, especially with Jamal not being 100% whenever he comes back.

Last edited:
Cryin @ Kaman pushing Chris and trying to jog away

Hate I missed all the games last night but I was tired as **** after being up 30 hours :lol:

Only time Deron was ever better than CP was head to head back then....Chris used to always have bad games against him :smh:

Think he was letting the comparison bother him....once deron became a coach killer CP had the full juice

If the Cavs can somehow get cousins man..
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Everytime I go to bed early I feel like Harden achieves a new career high :lol:

And now Westbrook grabs another triple dub

This MVP race is unreal but I think Curry might take it

Went to sleep and woke up to Chris Paul taking up to 11 and the Blazers somehow losing that game... WHAT

Cavs getting Cousins :lol: how many #1 picks do they need on that team. 82 million dollar team In 2nd place behind the 58 million dollar Hawks :smokin

Last edited:
"Hmmmm how can I mention the Hawks today even though they didn't play and guys in the league had phenomenal games last night?"

Hawks going off at 10-1 to win it all seems bout right to me. I'm not even thinking about a championship. Making it to the ECF is enough for me to call it a success. Next year I'll be thinking Championship.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the grave dig and Chester saying all Cp3 does is win playoff games.

Dude had to not sign an autograph or something for the 180 hate lol.

Hawks going off at 10-1 to win it all seems bout right to me. I'm not even thinking about a championship. Making it to the ECF is enough for me to call it a success. Next year I'll be thinking Championship.
Having the top seed in the east for most of the season, and to not make the finals is a bust to me.

The Hawks had a Cinderella type of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom