The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how quickly Deron went from best PG in the league conversation to irrelevant. And he's not even that old

Yo can yall stop talking about DWill. NT is gonna jinx him. Just let this Net run stay under the radar. Especially a-friend. Gonna hit him with that Kanter curse. Please stop. :smh:

Whatever you think about the guy, 41 points on 21 shots, five rebounds, 17 assists to one turnover, and four steals is ******* bananas.

I agree. I mean, he's still ***** made, hella ***** made. but...he has game.

when he's not playing against better pg's. lol. one last one.

All this Deron Williams talk made me look up the old Dwill vs CP3 threads we would have every week and these two gems popped up.
I just don't understand it. It was debatable like 4-5 years ago even though I sided with Deron back then but now it shouldn't even be a question who's better. Deron Williams is:
A better scorer

Can play above the rim

Faster

Equal level passers

Better transition player

IMO a better defensive player because he can guard much larger players and locks CP3 up almost every time they play.

I don't see how its even a question. I flipped to the Clippers Nets game real quick and got to see Deron Willams cook up Chris Paul as he usually does, but this times he's playing on the Nets against a stacked Clippers Roster. Chris Paul has just always had an enormous hype machine behind him, while Deron Williams is relative unknown.
And @Chester McFloppy  defending Chris Paul using the same point he tries to argue against these days 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

What does Deron Williams do better than Chris Paul?

Make and win playoff games.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with his surrounding cast... it's def. ALL Deron, right?

there was a time it was true though. there was a time when there was literally only 2 elite pg's left..those 2.

GG rockets fans. James Harden is good at Basketballing.

Big game from Boogie and a loss is perfect for me. Top 5 lottery spot here we come!
Boogie put up one of the most complete games for a big man in recent history w/ that monster line 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Poor kaman....when chris paul pushed him and accidentally pushed his nuts he prolly had flashbacks of reggie evans cranking his junk and went berzerk and pushed paul

@SethPartnow 2h2 hours ago
Chris Paul is shooting 56.6% on pullup 2s with the defense between 4-6 feet (basically that right elbow step back) NBA average is 40.3%

Synergy Sports Tech ‏@SynergySST 1h1 hour ago
Chris Paul has an assist:turnover ratio of 6.4 in transition and 3.9 in the half court this season. Incredible how little he turns it over.

Doesn't matter though, we all know it was Kanter who lost the game for them.

Russ taking the last 4 shots is cool, Kanter, nah, Kanter killed us.

All this Deron Williams talk made me look up the old Dwill vs CP3 threads we would have every week and these two gems popped up.

And @Chester McFloppy
 defending Chris Paul using the same point he tries to argue against these days 
laugh.gif
The change of opinion compared to what they post now
laugh.gif

When did @Chester McFloppy start hating CP??
they eat lunch together at the retirement home every day tho

oh you meant the other cp 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom