The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this is with whom you want to place your faith?

The Knicks are stuck with Carmelo for a minute too...
mean.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Its just such a bad lie, thats the best thing about it. He couldnt think of something better to say? Or just keep it 100, the team sucks and he doesn't feel the need to be out there to support it.

We are the medias darlings but all on nt its Hawks hawks Hawks
lol yea
hawks - first round exit
hawks - chokers
hawks - bandwagon fans
hawks - never been there before
hawks - no superstar
hawks - fluke
This is what I see when the hawks are being talked about. Never anything positive. Wouldn't even know they have the #1 seed.

Last edited:
i thought Melo was slander-free for the rest of the season but he has to go out and say some dumb **** like that :smh: :smh:

The only time I saw the Hawks this year, wasn't feeling em. Who knows. I loathe the clippers but people sippin a bit to much of that haterade right now. That steph move was aiiiiite, he stepped on his foot. Just saying. 

The only time I saw the Hawks this year, wasn't feeling em. Who knows. I loathe the clippers but people sippin a bit to much of that haterade right now. That steph move was aiiiiite, he stepped on his foot. Just saying. 
one time huh? Lol. See this is what I'm talking bout. Folks really have no clue what's going on down here with this team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom