The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Chris Paul put down a monster stat line to try to make everyone forget Curry took his soul :lol:

2. Glen Davis :lol:

3. How is Hedo still in the L

lol yea
hawks - first round exit
hawks - chokers
hawks - bandwagon fans
hawks - never been there before
hawks - no superstar
hawks - fluke
This is what I see when the hawks are being talked about. Never anything positive. Wouldn't even know they have the #1 seed.

Probably because you're so focused on looking for negative things. You don't pay attention to anything else and then play the oh woe is me everyone hates the Hawks card. No, we know they're good we just can't stand YOU. That's it

Probably because you're so focused on looking for negative things. You don't pay attention to anything else and then play the oh woe is me everyone hates the Hawks card. No, we know they're good we just can't stand YOU. That's it
Never spoken with u before troll.

Lol man somebody here tells me they can't stand me nearly everyday. It's hilarious to me. There are people here that I can't stand either but I just block them or ignore em.

Last edited:
Son ain't no cavs fan b
Lebron Stan b.
But he keep saying "we" tho.

Or maybe he means "we" as in him and Lebron. 
nerd.gif

Damn Melo. You could've said your using the down time to spend with you family since your always in practice or at games. Easy. But nah....

This man needs someone to write prepared answers for him. Please.

Hawks are a good team but no experience, not proven
could say that about every other contender besides the Spurs. Warriors proven? No. Cavs proven? No. Rockets proven? No. Grizz proven? No. Clippers proven? No. Bulls proven? No.

What's your definition of proven?

Ohh that's a good question

I think these teams could be said proven of playoff tested

Spurs
Grizzles
Bulls
Mavericks

The Warriors, Clippers and Rockets could be said are on the cusp

Hawks are a good team but no experience, not proven
could say that about every other contender besides the Spurs. Warriors proven? No. Cavs proven? No. Rockets proven? No. Grizz proven? No. Clippers proven? No. Bulls proven? No.

What's your definition of proven?

Spurs
Grizzles
Bulls
Mavericks

Yup, pretty much my point.

Spurs
Grizzles
Bulls
Mavericks

I agree.

I think the Bulls are questionable though since they have never beat a good team in the playoffs.  And despite their failures I would put the Clippers in there as tested.

Spurs

Grizzles

Bulls

Mavericks

I agree.

I think the Bulls are questionable though since they have never beat a good team in the playoffs.  And despite their failures I would put the Clippers in there as tested.

Can't blame the Bulls for that and they pretty much kept those Miami series close despite the outcome.

And the Clippers haven't made it past the 2nd round yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom