The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised osh hasnt made a comment about sim bhullar making the L yet :lol:

this morning i def read his name as slim :lol:

View media item 1473787
every damn pic :lol:

0fac919e9893db739143125edc44022c_crop_north.jpg

As the season is ending, I've come to the realization that Harden probably won't win MVP especially if GSW loses 15 or less games.

Oh well, prefer the finals MVP anyways. Hopefully he can take Curry's soul in the WCF ala Dream vs Robinson.

Last edited:
Clippe played well w/o cp3 last year. Of course he's one of the 3 best players at his position and you can't just replace him.

I'm not feeling VORP. Of course a team is going to suffer if they lose a great player. And it diminishes the value of the other guys on the team

Russ shot selection is still horrible, if he played with Harden's mindset he would be unstoppable, get his triple double and win more games.

Thunder defense is just horrendous though, Russ included.

Son the amount of shots he's been taking and missing in the past few weeks is ridiculous. I need to see a shot chart of his last 10 games combined. Dude has to be shooting under 40% in that span lol

Last edited:
Posting VORP is cool and all, btu the part where they said the Clippers have one of the worst rosters in the league....... NAH

As the season is ending, I've come to the realization that Harden probably won't win MVP especially if GSW loses 15 or less games.

Yeah, the more I think about it, this is where I'm getting to. GSW is looking at a historically good record in what is regarded as a loaded conference and easily are going to finish number 1 in that conference and league. Can't see any way the best player on that team doesn't get MVP, although I still think Harden is more important to his team's success.

Out of all the playoff level teams in the west I think the Blazers have the worst bench by far.
Injuries don't help the matter either, sadly.

what do you guys think about the Rockets bench come playoff time?
i think Corey Brewer will have a big impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom