The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of which --

Ben Golliver ‏@BenGolliver · 3h3 hours ago
Ex-Warriors coach Mark Jackson: James Harden, not Stephen Curry, should be NBA MVP http://on.si.com/1P31XFr

nerd.gif
1384235004633.gif

I think mark is really just a fan and trying to give curry some extra motivation. After jerry west left the lakers he said something similar re: kobe but it was clearly a motivational play

^^^ In all seriousness though -- antidope antidope -- you have a right to feel pretty good right now. We all laughed at you a few years ago when you started talking about Steph in the HOF and now he's likely to win an MVP. You knew something, man.

Philadelphia 76ers ‏@Sixers · 1h1 hour ago
4-on-4, anyone? #NBARushmore

Sorry Sixers, I think the Lakers got this - Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Worthy. It would be close though. (And I don't even like the Lakers).
Lakers would take the cake. I'd put Kareem over Shaq tho. 

^^^ In all seriousness though -- @Antidope -- you have a right to feel pretty good right now. We all laughed at you a few years ago when you started talking about Steph in the HOF and now he's likely to win an MVP. You knew something, man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Antidope  if Steph wins MVP, can you draw something? like him holding the MVP trophy or something?

^^^ In all seriousness though -- @Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->-- you have a right to feel pretty good right now. We all laughed at you a few years ago when you started talking about Steph in the HOF and now he's likely to win an MVP. You knew something, man.
Oh I remember. It was the 2012-2013 thread, I said it around ASW and peopel were on my case about it for the rest of the thread, and there was the Steph Curry thread people were doing the same stuff.

^^^ In all seriousness though -- @Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->-- you have a right to feel pretty good right now. We all laughed at you a few years ago when you started talking about Steph in the HOF and now he's likely to win an MVP. You knew something, man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//--> if Steph wins MVP, can you draw something? like him holding the MVP trophy or something?
Maybe, leaning towards a yeah,
He knows

[quote name="lawdog1"]Philadelphia 76ers ‏@Sixers · 1h1 hour ago
4-on-4, anyone? #NBARushmore

View media item 1474038

Sorry Sixers, I think the Lakers got this - Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Worthy. It would be close though. (And I don't even like the Lakers).[/quote]Don't Do this, 76ers. :lol:

Magic
Kobe
Worthy
Wilt
Shaq

:x

And that's not even including the all time leader in NBA scoring.

If it's just 4-on-4, take 1 of those guys off and put him with Kareem, Jerry West, and... say Pau or LO.

(Yes, I'm doing this to make myself feel better about our current garbage roster. :lol: |I )

(And before anyone starts with that same tired rhetoric about Lakers living in the past, please do me a favor and remember that this entire conversation started with the Sixers, (one of the league's worst), throwing out an all time 4-on-4 challenge).

Last edited:
Most Valuable Player:
Kevin Durant

Defensive Player of the Year:
Anthony Davis

Rookie of the Year:
Julius Randle

Sixth Man of the Year:
Isaiah Thomas

Most Improved Player:
Bradley Beal

Coach of the Year:
Steve Clifford

Executive of the Year:
Griffin/LeBae

All-NBA 1st Team:
G: Curry
G: Westbrook
F: LeBae
F: Durant
C: Marc Gasol

East:
1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Wizards
4. Hornets
5. Raptors
6. Knicks
7. Heat
8. Hawks

West:
1. Spurs
2. Thunder
3. Clippers
4. Mavs
5. Grizzlies
6. Rockets
7. Warriors
8. Portland

NBA Champions:
Thunder

Finals MVP:
Russell Westbrook

Key Headlines:
- Cavs start their first 20 games under .500, finish strong
- Rose is healthy enough to play 66+ games
- The triangle offense has the Knicks playing like it's 2012 again and make it to the 2nd round 
smokin.gif

- Spurs win the West...again
- Beal makes the leap and becomes an All Star
- Kobe finishes 3rd in scoring behind KD & Melo
- KD finally gets his ring
my predictions were so off  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clippers 4 on 4 squad - CP3, Blake, Danny Manning (or Ron Harper) and Bill Walton. :smokin Not bad, actually. (even if Walton was at far from his prime when he was with the Clips).

Last edited:

Almost everything he posts is idiotic. I'm still wondering if he really believed this nonsense from a few weeks ago or if it was just part of his usual CP0 trolling.
Stay on my jock bruh...

**** CP0 til the end of time.

Sue me for thinking a team that was 2 games from missing the playoffs last year wouldn't make it this season. Picked NO to replace them. Whatever though. 

[quote name="lawdog1"]Clippers 4 on 4 squad - CP3, Blake, Danny Manning (or Ron Harper) and Bill Walton. :smokin Not bad, actually. (even if Walton was at far from his prime when he was with the Clips).[/quote]Piatkowski rollin over in his grave.

Elton Brand would like to see you in his office.

Captain Caveman just threw up a little, in his mouth.

Clippers 4 on 4 squad - CP3, Blake, Danny Manning (or Ron Harper) and Bill Walton. :smokin Not bad, actually. (even if Walton was at far from his prime when he was with the Clips).

would get mopped. blake still forgets he's a big guy.

he needs to holla at barkley. Have him teach him more. Blake wants desperately to be a jump shooter instead of abusing guys in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom