The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to see how Houston will matchup against San Antonio in the playoffs. They are one of the teams along with GSW I think can knock SAS out. I'm also curious to see how Harden performs after his lackluster performances in the last two playoffs as a #1. He already took his overall game to another level this season, but the playoffs will tell a lot. The same goes for Curry.

As the season is ending, I've come to the realization that Harden probably won't win MVP especially if GSW loses 15 or less games.

Yeah, the more I think about it, this is where I'm getting to. GSW is looking at a historically good record in what is regarded as a loaded conference and easily are going to finish number 1 in that conference and league. Can't see any way the best player on that team doesn't get MVP, although I still think Harden is more important to his team's success.

Funny thing is nobody had GSW being this good (including me) I remember a lot of yall had them around 6-8 seed :lol:

Surprised osh hasnt made a comment about sim bhullar making the L yet :lol:

:lol: I'm guessing you didn't check out the college ball thread yesterday? My guy OKB was definitely on one when he heard the news about Bhullar :rofl: :rofl:

Now that Sim Bhullar has signed an NBA contract i think it's only fair that i...

I TOLD YOU SO.

I TOLD. YOU. ALL. SO.

Y'all said he wasn't going to be good in college.
You said It was an example of my Canadian bias.

He appeared in the tournament EVERY year, won his conference tournament MOP twice, won his conference DPOY twice.

You LAUGHED when he declared for the draft. I said he has a chance to be a pro if he gets his body right.

His weight dropped every month, he got more and more mobile and BOOM.

NBA contract. :smokin

I am a prophet, I will accept all apologies below. :lol:

now back to your college talk.

Radass-Daily-best-Pic-Dump-Photos-10.jpg

As the season is ending, I've come to the realization that Harden probably won't win MVP especially if GSW loses 15 or less games.

Yeah, the more I think about it, this is where I'm getting to. GSW is looking at a historically good record in what is regarded as a loaded conference and easily are going to finish number 1 in that conference and league. Can't see any way the best player on that team doesn't get MVP, although I still think Harden is more important to his team's success.

Funny thing is nobody had GSW being this good (including me) I remember a lot of yall had them around 6-8 seed :lol:
nah fam, i called them winning it all in here before the season started.

Didn't one NTer have them missing the playoffs?

Anyway, guess it shows how much difference a coaching change can make. Because, IIRC, the only real roster changes between this year and last was adding Livingston and Barbosa(?) to the bench.

Anyway, guess it shows how much difference a coaching change can make. Because, IIRC, the only real roster changes between this year and last was adding Livingston and Barbosa(?) to the bench.
wasn't that mamba MVP? :rofl:

Not to mention a much Improved D Green and a somewhat Healthy Bogut the switch of Barnes and Iggy also has made a difference 

http://niketalk.com/t/608044/2014-2015-nba-predictions-thread

Actually, a lot of people had the Grizz missing the playoffs completely or being a 7th or 8th seed. I had Memphis and GSW sitting at 5th and 6th. I guess everyone thought last year's Grizz team was the 8th seed with a fully healthy roster and not due to injuries.

My key headlines from that thread:

Key Headlines:
Grizz become "the team no one wants to face" again after everyone underrates before the season :lol:
Lebron puts up a career high in assists
Derrick Rose plays less than 60 games
Stephenson leads the league in triple doubles
One of OKC and the Spurs will not make the WCF

That Stephenson leads the league in triple doubles :x

Last edited:

Funny thing is nobody had GSW being this good (including me) I remember a lot of yall had them around 6-8 seed
laugh.gif

wasn't that mamba MVP?
roll.gif
Almost everything he posts is idiotic. I'm still wondering if he really believed this nonsense from a few weeks ago or if it was just part of his usual CP0 trolling.

Damn, we live in an NBA where the guy that did all of that, isn't even top 3 at his position. Crazy times.
Russ, Steph and Kyrie. Everyone else playing for 4th place.

http://niketalk.com/t/608044/2014-2015-nba-predictions-thread

Actually, a lot of people had the Grizz missing the playoffs completely or being a 7th or 8th seed. I had Memphis and GSW sitting at 5th and 6th. I guess everyone thought last year's Grizz team was the 8th seed with a fully healthy roster and not due to injuries.

My key headlines from that thread:

Key Headlines:
Grizz become "the team no one wants to face" again after everyone underrates before the season :lol:
Lebron puts up a career high in assists
Derrick Rose plays less than 60 games
Stephenson leads the league in triple doubles
One of OKC and the Spurs will not make the WCF

That Stephenson leads the league in triple doubles :x

I had Memphis finishing 1st and winning it all :pimp:

Philadelphia 76ers ‏@Sixers · 1h1 hour ago
4-on-4, anyone? #NBARushmore

View media item 1474038

Sorry Sixers, I think the Lakers got this - Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Worthy. It would be close though. (And I don't even like the Lakers).

Last edited:
Dudes now validating about calling teams from day 1? Post ur brackets from day 1. Too much Magic Johnson logic in here.

From first round exit for every team, to now, I had team xyz first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom