The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, bro. I like the Kings chances. We often come out sleepwalking in these early Sunday games. Plus, just saw Crawford is out with bruised ribs.
So do the Kings though 
laugh.gif

Oh, wow, had no idea about Crawford. That does help our chances a ton because the biggest thing i was worried about, besides DMC foul trouble, was who the hell is going to guard Crawford. Between McLemore and rookie Stauskas, we might have the worst defensive SG rotation in the league

He's for sure not playing? Last i saw he was a game time decision 

Last edited:
Lebron followed Wade and Bosh to the Heat

He didn't get them to come to him

If Kobe was a ring chaser and wanted to take below market value , he could go to a different team and play with some star players

There's a difference between getting guys to come play with you and being basically a mercenary

So he joined them because he was the last one to announce his decision

Do you remember that post game interview he did after playing miami in 09 about changing his #?

Coincidence?

He went to the Heat

They didn't go the Cavaliers ........If Wade and Bosh came to Cavaliers, then its a different story

Lebron followed them to the Heat, more specifically Wade

Remember the first year when Lebron followed Wade around like a puppy dog or a big brother

Wade was definitely the alpha in that relationship

Funny how when Lakers aren't doing well, lakers fan turn against Kobe and openly trash him.

Y'all weren't writing these 5 paragraph hate Kobe essays when he was bringing the city championships. Now it's **** Kobe, He's selfish and 28 shots is too much. But a couple yrs back when the Lakers were making championship runs it was "Bean!!!!" "Black Mamba!!!!!!!!"

I hate Lakers fans
Worry about your own bandwagon fans. No Laker fans are openly trashing him except for Ska, who has never rocked with him.

Laker fans are Kobe stans through and through, keep quiet and stop making things up

Funny how when Lakers aren't doing well, lakers fan turn against Kobe and openly trash him.

Y'all weren't writing these 5 paragraph hate Kobe essays when he was bringing the city championships. Now it's **** Kobe, He's selfish and 28 shots is too much. But a couple yrs back when the Lakers were making championship runs it was "Bean!!!!" "Black Mamba!!!!!!!!"

I hate Lakers fans
i don't see much Kobe/Lakers fans trashing Kobe, all I see them doing is trashing the Front Office and the players while praising Kobe inefficient scoring lol

This whole pied piper narrative with LBJ is a farce. Didn't Bosh say he wasn't coming to play with him in CLE? He went to join Wade in MIA.

Funny though he gets a bunch of old near washed vets to join him to chase rings on MIA and now CLE and somehow is this ring leader. Kyrie was already back there and Love never made it to free agency. And yet through all of that and Kobe's decisiveness and every one hating him, somehow was only able to muster two titles in the last 5 seasons same as Bean.

Stop trying to romanticize Bron and realize that he's Bane. Just looking for the best situation that he can get wouldn't be surprised if he does 2 year deals the rest of hours career, can't be locked in for too long in case things turn sour in CLE.

Last edited:
Worry about your own bandwagon fans. No Laker fans are openly trashing him except for Ska, who has never rocked with him.

Laker fans are Kobe stans through and through, keep quiet and stop making things up

Not disagreeing with the overall sentiment of your post, but for the record, I do know some other Lakers fans who are like Ska and have never been big on Kobe. My little brother is one of them.

He went to the Heat

They didn't go the Cavaliers ........If Wade and Bosh came to Cavaliers, then its a different story

Remember the first year when Lebron followed Wade around like a puppy dog or a big brother

LeBron tried to get them to come to Cleveland. They didn't wanna go there :lol:

Jesus shooting would have got them starting 0-4. The hell is wrong with yall dudes? No one else is shooting well on the team and you think the only star on the team is going to fall back so jeremy lin and ellington can get up 20 shots? 
That's funny.

EIGHT Lakers' players are averaging over 20 minutes per game.

Only Lin and Ronnie Price have a worse shooting % than Bean.

you wanted the starting shooting guard who was relatively hot and kept them in the game in 3 quarters to stop shooting in the 4th. who did you want to shoot? very serious question
What the hell are you talking about? Seriously.

Kept them in the game for 3 quarters?

Dude played like *** in the first, second and fourth quarters.

The Captain-Save-A-Bean people are truly delusional.

He went to the Heat

LeBron tried to get them to come to Cleveland. They didn't wanna go there :lol:

Still dont understand why tho. Lebron was the main piece. If they agreed to team up they should have went there.

With Bron gone. Bosh has taken over his supply of HGH from wade. Was only enough for two at a time. So instead of wade serving Bron he's serving bosh

Last edited:
With Bron gone. Bosh has taken over his supply of HGH from wade. Was only enough for two at a time.

:lol:

It's just you aren't going get plays run for you when you play with Lebron

Lebron is a talented ball dominant wing and your offense must adjust to it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom