The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but people just hate on the kings cuz their from sacramento.

Their record dont help either
the team's record is a reflection on Sac 
ohwell.gif

It does suck that these colleges and networks drain these kids for free and make so much money off them.

Straight prostitution

Why doesn't DBD make a comeback after the Spurs lose ever? Front runner ....

Please.

Spurs never lose. What cha want me to do? :smokin

and the Spurs are tied with the clippers in the standings, I told you till wait till April 2weeks ago, now here we are. 8)

Please.

and the Spurs are tied with the clippers in the standings, I told you till wait till April 2weeks ago, now here we are. 8)

Yes, tied. And we play the same garbage Nuggets tomorrow. So what's your point?

Please.

Never lose? They lost to the Knicks this season. The Knicks. And Kyrie Irving says hi.

Just heard Calipari's interview or whatever on Loans against future wages through the NBA to help kids stay in school or think about it, this guy is onto something. I like what I heard.

That has disaster written all over it.

Can you explain why you feel that way?

Because nothing is guaranteed if you stay. My biggest concern is some kid taking out a loan that he may not be able to repay.

And I don't like the idea of charging these kids money just so that they have access to future earnings. Just another way to eat off of these kids. If they're going to pay them, which I disagree with, it should be coming out of the NCAA's pockets, not the kids'.

Not sure where else to ask figured this would be the best place. This will be my 6th year getting season tickets for the milwaukee bucks. With the season early sign ups that I did I will get to authentic autograph jersey from whatever player I want on the team. I'm torn between giannis or parker??

What did Doo Bee Do do anyways to be permabanned

I mean he had over 5000 posts, so he couldn't been that much of a troll

Did he post adult material or something?

Not sure where else to ask figured this would be the best place. This will be my 6th year getting season tickets for the milwaukee bucks. With the season early sign ups that I did I will get to authentic autograph jersey from whatever player I want on the team. I'm torn between giannis or parker??
thats dope as hell, ive always wanted to get season tickets

sucks that i live in canada 
tired.gif

i would go with parker tho

Watching the Spurs is like watching College Basketball. Absolute Eyesore

Well this is one of the dumbest things ever said in this thread. And that's saying something.

This is impossible.
It makes zero sense though, how can one of the most efficient offenses in the league for the last several years be compared to college basketball, the hallmark of inefficiency?

Both are extremely hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom