The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where else to ask figured this would be the best place. This will be my 6th year getting season tickets for the milwaukee bucks. With the season early sign ups that I did I will get to authentic autograph jersey from whatever player I want on the team. I'm torn between giannis or parker??

Giants ante something looks dope on a jersey

Never lose? They lost to the Knicks this season. The Knicks. And Kyrie Irving says hi.

Listen Homie, Spurs made the playoffs. They'll win the 16. Kawhi will be a back2back finals MVP at the young age of 23. Will discusse the Knicks loss and Kylie during he summer. Okay?

Damn, IS HOMIE REALLY TALKING
Both are extremely hard to watch.

Warrios gonna choke in the playoffs.everyone knows this.

Last edited:
I wish MJShoefanatic was as persistent as DBD. :frown:. He just took his ban and never looked back.

Listen Homie, Spurs made the playoffs. They'll win the 16. Kawhi will be a back2back finals MVP at the young age of 23. Will discusse the Knicks loss and Kylie during he summer. Okay?

Damn, IS HOMIE REALLY TALKING
Warrios gonna choke in the playoffs.everyone knows this.

Nah and nah.

I wish MJShoefanatic was as persistent as DBD.
frown.gif
. He just took his ban and never looked back.
Bring back ZoDogg pls

Spurs are boring in the NBA. But ncaa is worse. Worse than a soccer game. I never watch the first 38 minutes of a college game.

It makes zero sense though, how can one of the most efficient offenses in the league for the last several years be compared to college basketball, the hallmark of inefficiency?

Spurs basketball has always been labeled boring. Is it? That subject to what people like to see. Most casual nba fans like the flashy stuff.

I dont agree that the spurs and college basketball are the same entertainment wise. I think college ball is exciting spurs not so much :lol:

It doesnt help that sean elliot does color commentating. Son is the quickest nba player to ever get the boot from national tv games.

[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="Jumpman II"]
Watching the Spurs is like watching College Basketball. Absolute Eyesore[/QUOTE]This might be the worst comparison ever made[/quote]Agreed. College basketball is awesome. Comparison is flawed.

I wish MJShoefanatic was as persistent as DBD. :frown:. He just took his ban and never looked back.

That front runner clippers fan? Please.

Nah and nah.

^

Causal NBA fan. Clippers fan no less. I'll let him be for now

You have the same response about the Warriors :lol: :lol:

Because it's true. Do you honeslty expet a rookie head coach to win? Curry and Thompson will get exposed courtesy of wingstop aka Kawhi and Danny. :smokin,

Last edited:

I actually respect mjshoesfan more for not going the immature route after getting banned. It shows maturity and that you learned from your mistakes

It's hard to come up with responses when GSW is 62-13 :lol:

They won't win the 16. You never had a season like this. Trust, from a fan that's seen it all the past 18 years. The Warriors are gonna choke. I hope Dallas plays them . 07 revenge.

Last edited:
That front runner clippers fan? Please.
^

Causal NBA fan. Clippers fan no less. I'll let him be for now
Because it's true. Do you honeslty expet a rookie head coach to win? Curry and Thompson will get exposed courtesy of wingstop aka Kawhi and Danny. :smokin,

All I can do is :tongue:

They won't win the 16. You never had a season like this. Trust, from a fan that's seen it all the past 18 years. The Warriors are gonna choke. I hope Dallas plays them . 07 revenge.
i guess you didn't see how curry abused rondo. DRaymond fingered dirk in his butthole. I can almost guarantee its a sweep or 4-1 if GSW meet Dallas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom