The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess you didn't see how curry abused rondo. DRaymond fingered dirk in his butthole.

Playoffs are a different season. Everyone knows this. If the Mavs don't end the hype train in SF the Spurs will.

Last edited:
Playoffs is a different season. Everyone knows this. If the Mavs don't end the hype train in SF the Spurs will.
For a team like Spurs and a coach like pop. Yes. Not for a team like the mavs that can't put their ***** together all season long.

Last edited:

Just heard Calipari's interview or whatever on Loans against future wages through the NBA to help kids stay in school or think about it, this guy is onto something. I like what I heard.
That has disaster written all over it.
Can you explain why you feel that way?
Because nothing is guaranteed if you stay. My biggest concern is some kid taking out a loan that he may not be able to repay.

And I don't like the idea of charging these kids money just so that they have access to future earnings. Just another way to eat off of these kids. If they're going to pay them, which I disagree with, it should be coming out of the NCAA's pockets, not the kids'.
I like your thought process, for real.

The only way this would come to fruition is if, if, the NBA thought they could eat off of it.

My, my concern, and likes about it is, that the loans are for and through the parentals and 9/10 of those families need the money. The kids play for the love yes, but they also hate getting other people fed off their blood sweat and tears, and if they are a future asset, they should not be scrounging change to eat four double decker tacos after winning a Big 12 Ship for the men with money.

I could go on, but, I think it will make the NCAA game a better, deeper, more solid product and enforce some well needed change.

edit: And yes, something is guarateed if you stay longer, a degree, which is worth a bit. It is. It is.

Last edited:
For a team like Spurs and a coach like pop. Yes. Not for a team like the mavs that can't put their ***** together all season long.

They have proven winners on that team. They give the Spurs 7 last year, anyone who plays them in the 1st round is gonna have a hard time. They won't face the warriors tho. Damn shame.:smh:

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that he came and made one comment about the Spurs having their 16th straight 50 win season, an honest and totally relevant post to this thread, then you guys all started attempting to pile on him.

This Jumpman heel turn this season is weird.

Alright, who gave this new guy three reps already?
100x100px-LS-fe114a4b_JayTim2.png

I'd just like to point out that he came and made one comment about the Spurs having their 16th straight 50 win season, an honest and totally relevant post to this thread, then you guys all started attempting to pile on him.

Word. I mean what the Spurs are doing now is remarkable. We are privileged to see such greatness before our eyes. This is something are grandchildren will ask us about. A great time for not only Spurs fans but NBA fans.

Last edited:

You are diligent in getting BDB reinstated.

I wish you were my friend, because you appear to be a good one.

Fact is, the more you ask, the more the mods say **** you, it aint happening. You are kind of dudes worst enemy.

Fact is, the more you ask, the more the mods say **** you, it aint happening. You are kind of dudes worst enemy.
I didnt say anything, matter of fact, I only make the statement you are referring to when someone else brings it up first, I have never introduced the topic to this thread for that very reason.

But now that you have, Free DBD man

Yes before this season I don't really remember Jumpman being an NBA guy just a Kobe hater

I could be wrong though

Yes before this season I don't really remember Jumpman being an NBA guy just a Kobe hater

I could be wrong though

Always been a NBA guy but It's still 3rd behind MLB and NFL

Not really. His team has never before dominated the NBA. It is this year. He's handling it exactly as I would expect and I'm not eem mad about it. But nevertheless, **** the Warriors.

I owe everything to AD. One of the classiest poster on NT. Well spoken, intelligent, fair, everything I aspire to be. AD the Jay-Z to my Kanye West.

:nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom