The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
via SportsCenter  
DeMarcus Cousins puts up monster numbers in Kings' 98-92 win over Clippers.
Cousins: 34 Pts, 17 Reb, 5 Ast, 3 Blk 

Collison has been playing some damn good defense and he's had to start the season against Curry, Lillard, and CP3.  Ty Lawson tomorrow 
sick.gif

Good game Rck and Nelson. Told you I liked your chances today. Kings tried to give it to us toward the end and we just couldn't deliver.

Watching Matt Barnes and CDR these first three games has me wishing we still had Jared Dudley. :smh:

So . . . the coach you were hoping to play for signs with the Knicks, and your decision is based upon how you will be treated by those in charge, and the leader of the team walks in, and then says this, in order to recruit you, 

You need to learn how it’s done first, and I can teach you here,

You have to learn how it’s done,” Bryant told Howard, witnesses described. “I know how to do it and I’ve learned from the best – players who have won multiple times over and over.” “Instead of trying to do things your way, just listen and learn and tweak it, so it fits you,” 

Where do I sign up

Nah', Howard's leaving had absolutely nothing to do Bryant, nothing.

[img]http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/kobe-bryant-dwight-howard.jpg[/img]

whats wrong with this? The OG is trying to give him the game. Dude was too stupid to want it. If nothing else, kobe would've at least taught him some footwork. Thats the way a G recruits. He doesn't beg you, he tells you how you can benefit, and puts the choice to seize the opportunity in your hands.

Good game Rck and Nelson. Told you I liked your chances today. Kings tried to give it to us toward the end and we just couldn't deliver.

Watching Matt Barnes and CDR these first three games has me wishing we still had Jared Dudley.
mean.gif
No, Jared Dudley was even worse than that. You can't have a great player at every position bud, sorry
laugh.gif

Instead of pointing out Barnes and CDR, how about you blame guys who really deserve it like Blake and JJ. Reddick has been trash to start the year. Those are two guys who are expected to produce, not Barnes or CDR. Or Jordan, Cousins went ham today

Last edited:

Watching Matt Barnes and CDR these first three games has me wishing we still had Jared Dudley.
mean.gif
GG man. Really didn't expect to pull that one out at the end. Crawford being out definitely helped

No, Jared Dudley was even worse than that. You can't have a great player at every position bud, sorry :lol:

Instead of pointing out Barnes and CDR, how about you blame guys who really deserve it like Blake and JJ. Reddick has been trash to start the year. Those are two guys who are expected to produce, not Barnes or CDR. Or Jordan, Cousins went ham today

No doubt Blake had a bad game today. Have a feeling he enjoyed Halloween weekend a little too much. And, yes, Reddick has been a disaster. He's shooting 19 ******* percent so far! But the fact our SF position can't do anything is making it harder for everyone else. I'm not asking for Barnes or CDR to score 20 - just to make an outside shot once or twice a game.

No, Jared Dudley was even worse than that. You can't have a great player at every position bud, sorry
laugh.gif

No doubt Blake had a bad game today. Have a feeling he enjoyed Halloween weekend a little too much. And, yes, Reddick has been a disaster. He's shooting 19 ******* percent so far! But the fact our SF position can't do anything is making it harder for everyone else. I'm not asking for Barnes or CDR to score 20 - just to make an outside shot once or twice a game.
The Kings know the feeling. Ben McLemore, starting SG, has made 3 field goals total in 3 games.  2 of them being ridiculous shot clock beating off-balance 3s

I feel your pain, they haven't addressed their biggest weakness (the 3), instead they've drafted two clones of each other at the 2 (Bullock and Wilcox). It's truly baffling as to how they haven't gotten that taken care of

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom