The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the website that allows streaming of NBA games for a fee? Not firstrowsports, but the other site? 

Thanks

What is the website that allows streaming of NBA games for a fee? Not firstrowsports, but the other site? 

Thanks
the one that Im on right now? where im watching 9ers v rams , broncosvs. new eng, heat v. raptors and bout to start my nickstape? that one?

Everybody is playing the Clippers hard and close and they've only faced the worst of the West.
This is going to make for a long first 1/2 of the season if they keep this up.
This has to be exhausting.

Yea, I know it's still early, but they haven't looked impressive yet. And the fact that they never addressed their biggest weakness from last year is also a cause for concern.

I'm not happy with the Clippers start, but to be fair, neither OKC Or Sacramento can be considered terrible. The Kings also beat the Blazers and the Russ and KD-less Thunder beat Denver, who many people consider a dark horse in the West. Clips almost still won this game despite no Crawford, a bad game by Griffin, terrible shooting by Reddick and no production from the SF position. There's issues with the team to be sure, but it's way early to be super concerned.

LeBron tried to get them to come to Cleveland. They didn't wanna go there :lol:

lebron couldn't get free agents to come to CLE because he wouldn't commit long term. I don't think he tried hard at all.

bron used the heat and went back home where him and his boys can have the power again. its simple. heat got what they wanted as well and that's that. riley and lebby are made for each other

Last edited:
Meh, that's a good win by Sac. Very talented team that can be very threatening if they put it all together. Rudy and especially BoogieDown make them really hard when they are playing in harmony with each other. Sac just showing how turnt the west will be this year. Soundly taking it to Playoff teams like it's nothing. It's a dogfight in the west every night. Outside of LA, anyone can lose on any given night in the west.

We gotta get it together man. Make or miss league. JJ, CDR, Matt, etc. are shooting horribly. Too much on BG and when he doesn't have it going, it makes it very difficult. We'll hit our stride though, we'll be fine. I expect matt and JJ to find their rhythm. JJ especially is too good of a player and shooter to continue to struggle like this. Have to defend with a lot more fervor though, especially up front. Not playing anyone's defense through 4 games.

Last edited:
Meh, that's a good win by Sac. Very talented team that can be very threatening if they put it all together. Rudy and especially BoogieDown make them really hard when they are playing in harmony with each other. Sac just showing how turnt the west will be this year. Soundly taking it to Playoff teams like it's nothing. It's a dogfight in the west every night. Outside of LA, anyone can lose on any given night in the west.
GG shoeking

Find it comical that LAL fired D'antoni because his teams "don't play defense" then hired BYRON SCOTT and are giving up points at a frenetic rate :lol: :lol:

#Coaching #MarginalEffect

Find it comical that LAL fired D'antoni because his teams "don't play defense" then hired BYRON SCOTT and are giving up points at a frenetic rate
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#Coaching #MarginalEffect
Come on bruh, they're both awful. Terrible decisions with the coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom