The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it comical that LAL fired D'antoni because his teams "don't play defense" then hired BYRON SCOTT and are giving up points at a frenetic rate :lol: :lol:

#Coaching #MarginalEffect

Funny thing is that jordan hill, pau and more or less dwight are having success playing exactly how mda was trying to get them to play. His ideas are mostly sound but it's his douche bag personality that makes it hard for guys to buy in to his leadership

There isn't a coach on the planet that could turn that Laker squad into a good defensive team

Which is exactly my point. You can only be a "defensive" coach if you have the players who are already good defenders. Same with the other side of the ball. Good game btw.

Clippers are the new hornets. With cp3 they will compete but just don't have enough to take it over the edge

Don't know about that. If Reddick starts shooting like normal and they can get anything out of the SF position, they'll be right in the mix. Hawes has already shown he's light years better than any back-up bigs they've had. And Big Baby hasn't even played yet. The pieces are there - they just haven't come close to putting it all together yet. But hey, I think they peaked too early the previous two years, so if it takes a while, so be it.

(The getting something from the SF position is a very big if, however).

if Sac makes the post season, Rudy Gay and DMC for MVP
laugh.gif

i know it's completely  unreasonable that DMC be the MVP of the league. But realistically is there a player than means more to his team? I mean they are just a dumpster fire when he goes to the bench.  After 3 games, +39 with Cousins on the floor, -42 with Cousins off the floor (and that's a lot less minutes that he's off the floor)

Last edited:
lebron couldn't get free agents to come to CLE because he wouldn't commit long term. I don't think he tried hard at all.

bron used the heat and went back home where him and his boys can have the power again. its simple. heat got what they wanted as well and that's that. riley and lebby are made for each other
No, he couldnt cause nobody wanna live in Cleveland dawg.

If the Kings put together some sort of decent season giving Rudy hope that he and Cousins can make a deep playoff run soon, he will probably stay in Sac

Don't know about that. If Reddick starts shooting like normal and they can get anything out of the SF position, they'll be right in the mix. Hawes has already shown he's light years better than any back-up bigs they've had. And Big Baby hasn't even played yet. The pieces are there - they just haven't come close to putting it all together yet. But hey, I think they peaked too early the previous two years, so if it takes a while, so be it.

(The getting something from the SF position is a very big if, however).

Jj was up and down last season as well no? And big baby is cheeks. I do like hawes tho, very underrated especially for the set of skills he has to offer.

Do y'all have the pieces to upgrade via trade? All clipper hate aside, I've just never been able to see them as a legit contender. And their roster is really similar to pieces from that Nola team over cp3's last few years there

whats wrong with this? The OG is trying to give him the game. Dude was too stupid to want it. If nothing else, kobe would've at least taught him some footwork. Thats the way a G recruits. He doesn't beg you, he tells you how you can benefit, and puts the choice to seize the opportunity in your hands.
Because the irony in this is, Kobe Bryant did not like being treated this way by one Shaq O'Neal, complained about it, didn't want to be anyone's little brother, wanted to be his own man. 

To hell with all that OG/G crap, dude was smart enough to get away from that egotistical blowhard, who only had his own supposed legacy in mind.

Tyson Chandler? 

Kobe needs to be tested for every drug imaginable for that suggestion.

He'll never be as good as Jordan, will never pass him where it counts as well. Everyone on the planet knows his steeze, this is what drives him, and he isn't going to get it.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom