The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Blake is a fool

If I was Doc I might've benched him thinking he was taking things lightly....but then again they are going against the Kings so I can't really blame him can I
And how'd that work out for him?

Plus he was 3-13 shooting. In the first quarter.  

Thank you. Thought I was the only one remembering the "what makes Klay so much better than Wes Matthews" talks during the summer

And I like Wes Matthews, a lot

Some of you were getting too caught up in the fact that you think Wes is underrated, which is a separate topic when comparing him to Klay

Parsons is probably on par with Klay doe
No sir, I remember it right with you .

Taking nothing away from Matthews at all but I'm team Klay over him all day.

I think you're right with people letting Matthews being arguably underated tempt them with a Klay comparison.

On any given day there isn't much difference between all of them in terms of what they offer to the team but...

Personally I'm riding in Klays truck.

Last edited:
Y'all still suck

Let me troll in peace
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So Ray Allen might be a possibility in OKC.
Had to do some looking after hearing this.
Read that Mavs want to sign him but only midseason and the Cavs dont plan to sign him even after waiving a player and opening a spot.

View media item 1244669

The conversation was Wes Matthews/Ariza are on the same level as Klay. And people saying that statement is outrageous. I still don't think Klay is a franchise, max level, superstar player, but that's just me. Tom Haberstroh put out a piece that said Klay Thompson is the biggest black hole in the NBA. If you pass it to him, you're not going to see it again

pdino pdino

That was the case last year for sure. It was a one way street, Curry to Klay and never the other way around. But to Klay's credit, he has added to his game. He's getting looks inside and he's moving the ball if he doesnt have a clean look which he didnt do last year. He wont get the assists but he'll make the pass that leads to the assist. I know the article youre talking about but it describes Klay prior to this offseason. Hope he doesnt revert to his old ways.

Last edited:
I thought a team had signed Bynum and was rehabbing him this year in hopes to play him next year.

Edit : after Indy let him go

Last edited:
That was the case last year for sure. It was a one way street, Curry to Klay and never the other way around. But to Klay's credit, he has added to his game. He's getting looks inside and he's moving the ball if he doesnt have a clean look which he didnt do last year. He wont get the assists but he'll make the pass that leads to the assist. I know the article youre talking about but it describes Klay prior to this offseason. Hope he doesnt revert to his old ways.
I've noticed he has been passing more, dribbling more, initiating the offense, and I commend him for that. I think he's a great young player, but I'm pumping my brakes on top SG in the game, superstar talk.

looking at the all time numbers and steve nash retired with exactly 1 more assist than mark jackson to take the 3rd spot 
laugh.gif

andre miller 9th all time

marbury 21nd all time

kobe less than 100 assists away from cracking the top 30 
pimp.gif

why doesnt ray allen want to play with lebron? :nerd:

Think its the other way around

Dude probably creeped lebron out with the cavs or retirement ultimatum

Cousins beasted today? I gotta catch the replay. I guess cousins is the new quake now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom