The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

why doesnt ray allen want to play with lebron? 
nerd.gif
Think its the other way around

Dude probably creeped lebron out with the cavs or retirement ultimatum

Cousins beasted today? I gotta catch the replay. I guess cousins is the new quake now...
Here you go:

I have a feeling Lance Stephenson isn't going to be as great as ppl thought. I heard some talk about him pulling a James Harden and becoming a star player after leaving his old team...but I think he's gonna stay a 3rd option on Charlotte.

I have a feeling Lance Stephenson isn't going to be as great as ppl thought. I heard some talk about him pulling a James Harden and becoming a star player after leaving his old team...but I think he's gonna stay a 3rd option on Charlotte.
He wasn't exactly playing with Durant and Westbrook offensive talent in Indy.

Lance isnt a 23+ a night player..he fills the stat sheet, and plays good d. Him and Kemba will be a very good combo.

if they get 16 a night outta him that team will be a force.

if they can get Gary Neal to calm the hell down, dude acting like hes Jamal Crawford or something. it goes up almost everytime he touches it.

Last edited:
So Ray Allen might be a possibility in OKC.
Had to do some looking after hearing this.
Read that Mavs want to sign him but only midseason and the Cavs dont plan to sign him even after waiving a player and opening a spot.

some vet is going sign up for the scotty brooks pre retirement package.. you get a couple months of wide open 3s when westbrook and Durant get back.. and maybe that turns into something for ya.. plus 20 + mins per night

barea gotta be kicking himself that he didn't wait.. would be getting all the burn in the world right now, with OKC down to 8 guys and only 2 healthy guards (1 being Telfair)

Been saying the same thing. He makes the Hornets defense better, but not necessarily their offense. What that team really needed was a Klay Thompson type SG who can space the floor, not an erratic ball dominant player like Lance. Feel like he's gonna be up-and-down all year, Steve Clifford better be ready to have him on a short leash.

So Ray Allen might be a possibility in OKC.

Had to do some looking after hearing this.

Read that Mavs want to sign him but only midseason and the Cavs dont plan to sign him even after waiving a player and opening a spot.

View media item 1244669

some vet is going sign up for the scotty brooks pre retirement package.. you get a couple months of wide open 3s when westbrook and Durant get back.. and maybe that turns into something for ya.. plus 20 + mins per night

barea gotta be kicking himself that he didn't wait.. would be getting all the burn in the world right now, with OKC down to 8 guys and only 2 healthy guards (1 being Telfair)

Hell I wish Barrea would have waited myself.
I love his game.

Big al been looking very avg so far

Lance could easily be a 20 5 & 5 guy but the way kemba & al's shot selection is set up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom