The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
going need him or lamb to break out this year.. preferably both.. obviously

That way Presti can let them both walk away in free agency soon.

Or more likely trade them for a TPE which he then just lets expire.

Thunder applied for a hardship exception, 2 actually, for 2 roster spots and are supposed to hear back from the league today. Don't know why their dumb ***** gave Seabass guaranteed money, ditto Jerrett, you could still buy either out for pretty cheap, but you know how they do, ol cheap *****.

I agree if JJ Barea had waited a few more days, he could be here starting and getting 40mpg. I still can;t root for that dude though, too much flopping and slimebag ****. It works, but it's not basketball.

This is also a great time to bring up Josh Useless (Huestis), drafted by the Thunder with the 2nd to last pick of the first round; projected to go undrafted, Thunder took him only because they made an agreement to not sign him and let him then go to the D League (D League max is 25k by the way), which would allow them to not have to pay him his rookie scale which is basically $900,000 to $1,100,000. Maybe we should have used that pic on someone who is actually good (and furthermore not redundant to players already here [Roberson]). We used the other pick on a mobile but unathletic stoner big who missed most of the season with season ending back surgery, no chance that can fall through.

Last edited:
Need Portland to continue to disappoint this season. Looks like Dame is off to a slow start, he always gets fathered by Westbrook anyways. The Thunder are in the NW division, so all wehave to do is win the division and they get at worst #4 seed and HCA in the first round. Seems doable IMO

Need Portland to continue to disappoint this season. Looks like Dame is off to a slow start, he always gets fathered by Westbrook anyways. The Thunder are in the NW division, so all wehave to do is win the division and they get at worst #4 seed and HCA in the first round. Seems doable IMO

I was calling Portland frauds in the offseason. Just benefited from that soft schedule last season. I don't expect them to be a good road team this year, either.

Thunder applied for a hardship exception, 2 actually, for 2 roster spots and are supposed to hear back from the league today. Don't know why their dumb ***** gave Seabass guaranteed money, ditto Jerrett, you could still buy either out for pretty cheap, but you know how they do, ol cheap *****.
Telfair got guaranteed money????!!??

this dude shouldn't be in the league.. at best, he should be at the end of the bench and only playing due to blowouts

They gave that dude 1.3mil, which is probably his minimum due to length of NBA service, but he wasnt even in the NBA last yr. I don't know how he had any negotiating power to get guaranteed. To his credit, he has 18 assists to only 3 turnovers and has played 3 tough matchups with Lillard, Paul, and Lawson though, but I wouldn't have given that dude guaranteed money. Oh, and he's shooting 14% from the field. We have no backup PG, playing PJ3 at the backup point which is surprisingly working well. At one point the ineup was Perry Jones, Lance Thomas, Serge Ibaka, Nick Collison, and Kendrick Perkins and that lineup did DAMAGE. Small sample size of like 4 minutes but like a 84 defensive rating and I think 120 offensive :lol:

Presti need to quit frontin' and call Delonte West, Josh Selby, James White, Marcus Haislip, Donnell Harvey, Amare Sy, local legends Hollis Price/Ebe Ere, Hot Sauce, Main Event, Bone Collector, CHauncy Billups, Grant Hill, Rick Fox, whoever. We just need bodies.

Last edited:
They gave that dude 1.3mil, which is probably his minimum due to length of NBA service, but he wasnt even in the NBA last yr. I don't know how he had any negotiating power to get guaranteed. To his credit, he has 18 assists to only 3 turnovers and has played 3 tough matchups with Lillard, Paul, and Lawson though, but I wouldn't have given that dude guaranteed money. Oh, and he's shooting 14% from the field. We have no backup PG, playing PJ3 at the backup point which is surprisingly working well. At one point the ineup was Perry Jones, Lance Thomas, Serge Ibaka, Nick Collison, and Kendrick Perkins and that lineup did DAMAGE. Small sample size of like 4 minutes but like a 84 defensive rating and I think 120 offensive :lol:

Presti need to quit frontin' and call Delonte West, Josh Selby, James White, Marcus Haislip, Donnell Harvey, Amare Sy, local legends Hollis Price/Ebe Ere, Hot Sauce, Main Event, Bone Collector, CHauncy Billups, Grant Hill, Rick Fox, whoever. We just need bodies.

LMAO how did that lineup score? Thats incredible. Brooks is trying to earn that extension ASAP

Wth is going on with Detroit and Denver i know its early but they looking ugly already
mean.gif
aint nothing wrong wit the Nuggets, Pistons are just wrongly put together, fire Joe Dumars already

I am gonna need to hang on to these good Kings vibes... In a week or two I'm gonna be crying for the team to be blown up :lol:

Harrison Barnes has not made the strides I was hoping to see.

Draymond Green is so much better than him.

Will never forget Dennis Scott before last season saying Barnes would be a and I quote "superstar" in this league... 
laugh.gif

Will never forget Dennis Scott before last season saying Barnes would be a and I quote "superstar" in this league... :lol:

yeah, barnes has been a let down. i think its because of his minutes decreasing, which has been stunting his development. hes also had to play out of position at times. but youre right, draymond has been the better player.

Will never forget Dennis Scott before last season saying Barnes would be a and I quote "superstar" in this league... :lol:

But Dennis Scott is awful and should never be on TV...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom