The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hope for Philly fans:

Nerlens Noel leads the NBA in opponent FG% at the rim, allowing just 23.7% on inside shots he defends. 

(min. 7.0 defended FGA/g)

reading is fundamental my friend, a superstar "in the making" meaning if he continues to improve and develop he has the "making" to be just that.
he needs continue to improve creating his own shot, and be a consistent lock down defender which he does half the time already.

Aight 30 PPG :lol: :lol:

name one lakers player not named kobe that would start on any borderline playoff team 

Julius Randle would lead that team to a championship.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@JD617 stay putting folks on that Summer Jam screen. :lol:

I heard a lot of crazy **** in this thread but Hollins = Bosh is at the top. :wow: :x :smh: :lol:

His own mother wouldn't take him over Bosh.

Honestly it's hard for Kobe to score when the entire defence is focused on him, If he had a reliable second option like Jason terry he would be putting up the same numbers as harden

Klay Thompson Named Western Conference Player of the Week

Warriors guard Klay Thompson has been named the NBA Western Conference Player of the Week for games played Tuesday, Oct. 28, through Sunday, Nov. 2.

In three games last week, Thompson averaged a league-leading 29.7 points to go with 3.0 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 1.67 steals in 35.3 minutes, hitting 53.7 percent from the field, 45.5 percent from three-point range and 91.3 percent from the free throw line. The fourth-year guard helped the Warriors to a 3-0 record, giving the franchise its first 3-0 start to a season for the first time in 20 years (1994-95).

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

1500 ESPN ‏@1500ESPN · 16m16 minutes ago
NBA fines Kevin Martin $15K for 'obscene' Sam Cassell dance #Wolves (via the 1500 ESPN SportsWire) http://1500espn.com/sportswire/NBA_fines_Kevin_Martin_15K_for_obscene_Sam_Cassell_dance110314

I missed when Martin did that during the game. Whether he made a big shot or not, he has no business ever doing that dance.

haha i knew dude was gonna catch a fine for that. The 3 that tied the game with like 9 seconds left. It was a big nuts type of shot though.

1500 ESPN ‏@1500ESPN · 16m16 minutes ago
NBA fines Kevin Martin $15K for 'obscene' Sam Cassell dance #Wolves (via the 1500 ESPN SportsWire) http://1500espn.com/sportswire/NBA_fines_Kevin_Martin_15K_for_obscene_Sam_Cassell_dance110314

I missed when Martin did that during the game. Whether he made a big shot or not, he has no business ever doing that dance.
knew it was coming.... csn did its damnest to not show it happening

Report: Knicks, Pacers talked J.R. Smith for Chris Copeland trade
they just had cope why would they do that?

J.R. value dropped exponentially in 2 years, dude was headed for that 4/60 mill, elbowed Jason Terry and everything has gone to **** since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom