The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man said Klay can be a 30ppg kind of guy but the only guy that's stoping him from doing that is Curry...

30 points per game

30 points per game.

Last edited:
nah not the contract. I'm just talking on court game. Joe is better to me. Dude can destroy defenses when he's in the mood. I saw him give Bron bucket after bucket in the playoffs last year. bron would clown klay. Again, I'm not saying to build a team or long term, but if we were all playing at the park or 5 -on-5 nba, And we just had a few on our team to play with, I'd take joe over klay. You guys are really underestimating how impactful playing with steph is for klay. dude is nice, but come onnn.
if Joe is that kind of guy that needs to be in "the mood" to have a great game, I don't want him anywhere near my team. What kind of attitude is that? Plus this guy got a fat *** contract and needs to be in "the mood" to have a great night? SMH. 

Hil-Arious. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Comparing Chris Bosh to Ryan Hollis after a slow start.

Wish somebody would pull up the Paul George nonsense after his first 10 games last year.
Actually it was the first two months.

Paul George private life was getting to his hand, and I wasn't the guy who said Paul George = Orlando Tracy Mcgrady, cuz I know some heads that were screaming that.

George's game is very predicated that was why I didn't jump on the Paul McGrady bandwagon.

Lol at dude that just said Klay can average 30ppg without Curry for sure. Gotta be trolling

Who are you people? Like seriously.

we also have people who said they would take Joe Johnson over Klay

[IMG]

Switch Harden with Klay.

No one to create shots for Klay, Houston would not make playoffs.

Warriors still contenders

Klay in my top 5 SG though

Last edited:
AD against the Memphis big boys tonight. Interested to see what kind of numbers he puts up.

Switch Harden with Klay.

No one said Klay was better than Harden, why are you comparing the two? 
laugh.gif

Houston would obviously be built differently if Klay was their franchise player instead of James Harden. Chandler Parson will still be on the team.

Switch Harden with Klay.

Klay would get better at creating his own shot, he just don't have too with Curry, You can run screens, post him up, he can shoot over a lot of guards. eventually he would develop the handles and be just fine.

Judging players 3 games into a season can lead to stuff like this

#NeverForget

http://niketalk.com/t/274715/pat-riley-vs-chris-bosh/100_20

oh my god :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I also heard some thing along the lines that Stern forced Toronto and Cleveland to commit to a sign-and-trade with Miami so they wouldn't lose everything. Plus we dont need a player like Bosh when we have similar guy like Ryan Hollins who's putting up 7 and 3 coming off the bench making a fraction of what Bosh is making. We need a aggressive big man down low, that's whats #%%#$#* killing us

14yc1w2.png

Men lie, women lie - numbers dont.

Half the minutes played, half the numbers...and we'll give Bosh an extra minute or two to catch another rebound with his knuckles..

What hate?? At that rate - if we keep Hollins in for 33 minutes a game, he's doing what Chris Bosh is. Period.

I was just pointing out that we don't need a player like Bosh. That's all. Not trying to take anything away from Bosh. I'm sure he'll get better as time goes..

I'm catching heat because I dont want a player like Bosh on my team???

Since when does someone get bashed for saying no thanks for a guy thats supposed to be one of the best PF's in the game.

Hot damn NT.
tired.gif

. I don't care what yall label me, Ryan Hollins = Chris Bosh.

Yeah Nesto, I said it!

laugh.gif

Yup.

Bosh is overrated anyway. I like my team as is now anyways

Last edited:
if Joe is that kind of guy that needs to be in "the mood" to have a great game, I don't want him anywhere near my team. What kind of attitude is that? Plus this guy got a fat *** contract and needs to be in "the mood" to have a great night? SMH. 

Joe never forces the issue, hes not the type of player to keep throwing up shots if he didnt make his first 3 or 4 but if he starts off in a rhythm hes one of the top offensive players in the game

Superstar? Klay?
laugh.gif
no
reading is fundamental my friend, a superstar "in the making" meaning if he continues to improve and develop he has the "making" to be just that.

he needs continue to improve creating his own shot, and be a consistent lock down defender which he does half the time already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom