The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe shot 28 times to score 28 points.....do you know how inefficient that is? On the other hand Klay had 18 shot attempts and scored 41 Points. While playing alongside Steph Curry who had 31 Points himself.
Put Klay on the Lakers and see how many shots he take

klay is a very good scorer but hes not the kind of guy you have run the offence, thats what steph is for

the Ws offence is designed to put klay in positions to score and he isnt really asked to create plays and get open looks for others. there's nothing wrong with that its just his role

i dont see him ever being the ball dominant player that runs the offence like kobe, wade and harden are. he can be your teams leading scorer but you wont go far with him as your best player

put kobe on the Ws and his fg% would go up because of the easier looks he will be getting, put klay on the lakers and he would struggle 

with that being said, kobe plays 0 defense these days so i would probably take klay over him on most teams 
Kobe would limit Curry's game if he were on the Warriors instead.  And if Kobe were to accept a number 2 role wit the Warriors, his game/stats will diminish because he is not use to have the rock for the majority of the offensive possession.... fam believe me. In other words Kobe won't be better than Klay even if they were to switch teams.

Kobe currently is not the guy you to run your offence around, and that is why the Lakers are 0-4 (i can't believe some folks thought the Lakers were going to sneak into the Playoffs in the deep Western Conference). 

Kobe defence has been trash for years fam, I notice this way back during his MVP Season, smh but the voters will still probably vote him in the All Defensive Second Team because of his legacy FOH.

kobe's the reason the lakers are 0-4 after playing 4 playoff teams 
laugh.gif

name one lakers player not named kobe that would start on any borderline playoff team 

I think Kobe would be more efficient on the Warriors than he is on the Lakers

I don't think Klay could be a carry the team
/25 PPG efficient scorer on the Lakers though
he would be more efficient but he won't put up the stats Klay is putting up and his game will mos definitely interfere with Steph Curry game because Kobe is very ball dominate and needs the ball in his hands. Klay on the other hand doesn't need that, he can play off ball like Ray Allen and give you a lot more scoring than whatever Kobe can imagine doing playing off ball from Curry. 
Put Klay on the Lakers and see how many shots he take
He will take a lot of shots no question bout that. He will probably get easier shots too, but he can play off Jeremy Lin who is having himself a difficult time playing alongside Kobe Bryant because they are both dominate guards that need the rock. Same reason why Jeremy Lin and Melo couldn't coexist and that was the same reason why Jeremy Lin had to come off the bench when he was Rocket when they were playing their best.

kobe's the reason the lakers are 0-4 after playing 4 playoff teams 
laugh.gif

name one lakers player not named kobe that would start on any borderline playoff team 
never said that,  the team is the worst team in the league thanks to his contract doe. Boozer was a starter on the Bulls last season and they were in the playoffs.

I'd take joe johnson over klay. Not to build a team, dude is 33, but based on skill, today, I'd take joe.

u taking his contract too? I'd take Wesley Matthews over him son. 

nah not the contract. I'm just talking on court game. Joe is better to me. Dude can destroy defenses when he's in the mood. I saw him give Bron bucket after bucket in the playoffs last year. bron would clown klay. Again, I'm not saying to build a team or long term, but if we were all playing at the park or 5 -on-5 nba, And we just had a few on our team to play with, I'd take joe over klay. You guys are really underestimating how impactful playing with steph is for klay. dude is nice, but come onnn.

nah not the contract. I'm just talking on court game. Joe is better to me. Dude can destroy defenses when he's in the mood. I saw him give Bron bucket after bucket in the playoffs last year. bron would clown klay. Again, I'm not saying to build a team or long term, but if we were all playing at the park or 5 -on-5 nba, And we just had a few on our team to play with, I'd take joe over klay. You guys are really underestimating how impactful playing with steph is for klay. dude is nice, but come onnn.
I'd have to agree. Joe's always been overpaid in my opinion, but he can score at will. But never seems to want it enough to carry a team or long enough at a time.

Watch Joe's highlights from the Pistons game (I know, I know...) over the weekend.

Single handily won the game.

Yall gotta get off of Joe Johnson's contract bruh. You'd take the damn money too

nah not the contract. I'm just talking on court game. Joe is better to me. Dude can destroy defenses when he's in the mood. I saw him give Bron bucket after bucket in the playoffs last year.

Yup Joe gave LeBron all he could handle. Post ups, isos, off screens etc in second round last year

Last edited:
Klay isn't a 30 PPG scorer....he is more of 20 PPG scorer and I think Kobe could be a 20 PPG scorer with the Warriors

Klay is playing great right now but it's probably is not sustainable

GSW 2014-2015 NBA CHAMPIONS
mean.gif
at klay not being a top 5 SG, the disrespect in here.
they will learn. Klay is a superstar in the making. GS will be in it for the next 5 years.

he is polished on offense and can be a lock down defender.

Last edited:
dudes in the league dont fear kobe like they use to. use to be a nightmare matchup, but these young guys know they can go toe-to-toe vs him and this laker squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom