The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Tweetgood Mac

LeBron really made the Heat pick Shabazz Napier then bounced.
laugh.gif

Yea i am happy. Trust me anything that knocks lebron down a peg or shows the league is moving on from him is a great sign to me. I am a fan of both Harden and Steph. I just personally happen to like Steph's game more than James, but hey that's just me. But i belive these guys like Steph, Harden, Russ, AD, and etc. are ready to take the torch from lbj and carry the league. Lbj can go retire now. I dunno bout James Harden being any kind of under dog. He does make 15 mil a year. Rockets while being without Dwight went out and signed Josh Smith. Obviously no Dwight, but still a high profile player. The Rockets have a much bigger team salary than the Warriors do too. Houston has one of the highest salaries in the Association. HOU - 87 mil, GS - 73 mil. I believe Harden's help is underrated. Still wouldn't bother me in the least bit if he won it. He's Definately deserving.
i agree with everything u said. and i do like stephs game more than james' because imo its just more exciting. watching the warriors (really just watching steph) is just flat out exhilarating. hes just too disrespectful with the 3pter. james game is more fundamental and relies a lot on drawing fouls. im not mad at either of them getting it i just think the rockets lean on harden to win a bit more than the warriors lean on curry to win.

post-season mvp tho is up for grabs man. we've gotta see whos going to turn up for the playoffs. could be anybody

Yea i am happy. Trust me anything that knocks lebron down a peg or shows the league is moving on from him is a great sign to me. I am a fan of both Harden and Steph. I just personally happen to like Steph's game more than James, but hey that's just me. But i belive these guys like Steph, Harden, Russ, AD, and etc. are ready to take the torch from lbj and carry the league. Lbj can go retire now. I dunno bout James Harden being any kind of under dog. He does make 15 mil a year. Rockets while being without Dwight went out and signed Josh Smith. Obviously no Dwight, but still a high profile player. The Rockets have a much bigger team salary than the Warriors do too. Houston has one of the highest salaries in the Association. HOU - 87 mil, GS - 73 mil. I believe Harden's help is underrated. Still wouldn't bother me in the least bit if he won it. He's Definately deserving.

View media item 838902

View media item 1459232

Curry and Harden both have separate cases for MVPs this year. If the Spurs take Houston's #2 seed I think some voters will sway their votes towards Curry's direction

i agree with everything u said. and i do like stephs game more than james' because imo its just more exciting. watching the warriors (really just watching steph) is just flat out exhilarating. hes just too disrespectful with the 3pter. james game is more fundamental and relies a lot on drawing fouls. im not mad at either of them getting it i just think the rockets lean on harden to win a bit more than the warriors lean on curry to win.

post-season mvp tho is up for grabs man. we've gotta see whos going to turn up for the playoffs. could be anybody
Yea playoffs are gonna be wild. Especially out west. Curry does jack up them 3s. Don't think I've ever seen someone with that quick of a trigger pull besides Kobe. And Steph may actually be worse in a way. Not in a bad way tho. To me anyway. U can jack up shots like that when u got a man like Draymond down there fighting harder than every other player for offensive rebounds. Reason why MJ was able to be a chucker during the mid 90s is because he had Rodman in down there dominating. Reference Rodman 11 offensive rebounds in game 6 vs Seattle. Should have won the MVP on MJ. Steph does be chuckin tho. But they be going in too. U really expect him to make them all.

dudes caping is pitiful. i wonder if he was in here caping when lebron had abandoned the cavs those 4 years. or is he a lebron follower specifically like the uncharteddrake dude
These lbj fans come in all shapes and sizes from all over the world. Most of them are completely delusional. Been brainwashed by the media. When the media tells u over and over and over and over and over again lebron james is the best basketball player on earth, some people actually start to believe that nonsense without even watching him or the other best players. Not watching him objectively anyway. He's not the best player anymore. Hell he ain't even the best player on his team anymore.

Last edited:
Yea playoffs are gonna be wild. Especially out west. Curry does jack up them 3s. Don't think I've ever seen someone with that quick of a trigger pull besides Kobe. And Steph may actually be worse in a way. Not in a bad way tho. To me anyway. U can jack up shots like that when u got a man like Draymond down there fighting harder than every other player for offensive rebounds. Reason why MJ was able to be a chucker during the mid 90s is because he had Rodman in down there dominating. Reference Rodman 11 offensive rebounds in game 6 vs Seattle. Should have won the MVP on MJ. Steph does be chuckin tho. But they be going in too. U really expect him to make them all.
he expects himself to make them all. thats what makes him GREAT. i dunno what it is, but homie is a natural shooter. he knows his position on the floor. he knows the exact strength needs to whip the shot there. and currys release is much faster than kobes. the thing that makes curry incredible is how he can shoot it from any position. he can be running off the dribble plant one leg and hit the fadeaway. he can run completely sideways, catch pivot and shoot offbalance and hit it. he can catch a bad pass at his shoulder, then whip the shot from shoulder! he'll pick it off the floor and shoot from below his chest. shots come from his hip if the clock is winding down. it doesnt matter. dude just knows distance and power too well. that combined with how quick he whips the shot? NIGHTMARE

Lebron got more rings than the Hawks and MVPs
You mean the Heat have more rings than the Hawks. He got more rings than the Hawks and cavs combined. How about that.:lol:. Pretty sure he had 2 other future ball of famers there with him as well. Including a top 5 player in the league at the time, who already had a ring and finals mvp without him. Keep capin tho.

Lebron is still the best player in the world. He just doesn't care about the regular season anymore.
lebron definitely isnt the best player this season. hes top 5 but not the best anymore. i agree with what someone said, lebron's era is over. his athleticism is falling. hes gonna have to keep taking vacays to miami to...refresh or whatever. hes still the #1 option but you can see hes really lost a step or 2. its time for the next person to step up and lead. right now its not even clear who that is cuz people are coming for that #1 spot left and right, at least this season.

You don't have to be a fan of Lebron or Kobe or Duncan or whoever but you have to recognize that these are some of the best athletes/basketball players on the planet, if ever. So what's the point in hating on someone? What does that do for you personally as a man? If it makes you feel good about yourself that's just sad.

This forum is supposed to be for conversation, debates, information etc not just hating on players or caping for a franchise or favorite player. Grow up.

he expects himself to make them all. thats what makes him GREAT. i dunno what it is, but homie is a natural shooter. he knows his position on the floor. he knows the exact strength needs to whip the shot there. and currys release is much faster than kobes. the thing that makes curry incredible is how he can shoot it from any position. he can be running off the dribble plant one leg and hit the fadeaway. he can run completely sideways, catch pivot and shoot offbalance and hit it. he can catch a bad pass at his shoulder, then whip the shot from shoulder! he'll pick it off the floor and shoot from below his chest. shots come from his hip if the clock is winding down. it doesnt matter. dude just knows distance and power too well. that combined with how quick he whips the shot? NIGHTMARE
He's definitely something else. He's a new talent to my eyes. I've only been watching since the mid 90s. And i dont ever remember another player With the moves and skill set Steph has. And to me the kicker is that he isn't even really all that athleitic. Just got that razzle dazzle. Dude is razzle dazzle. I'd be even cocky if I was him too. Hell if I was him I'd take it to another gear. I think he will come playoff time. If he's playing well, which I'm sure he will be. They're my pick too. To win it all. Would like to see Steph start tellin dudes guarding him that he bout to pull up from 30 and drop it on em.

You know it's almost playoff time and LeBron's team is looking good when the sodium levels skyrocket like this.
but no one is even acting salty? everyone is saying how happy they are for harden and steph and eager to see who's gonna take over for the post season... ur the only one playing defense right now calling everyone salty 
laugh.gif

yall not addressing the convo tho. if warriors would fall to 7th seed WITHOUT curry. where would the rockets fall. does ANYONE think the rockets would be above 7th seed without harden? because imo, based on that...u know how the mVp is.

That makes no sense. If your argument is that the Warriors go from a historically great regular season to a 7 seed without steph - that should be an argument FOR Curry. The 7 seed is 17 games behind the Warriors. That's equivalent to the Rockets turning into the Jazz. That's a huge huge drop off.

He's definitely something else. He's a new talent to my eyes. I've only been watching since the mid 90s. And i dont ever remember another player With the moves and skill set Steph has. And to me the kicker is that he isn't even really all that athleitic. Just got that razzle dazzle. Dude is razzle dazzle. I'd be even cocky if I was him too. Hell if I was him I'd take it to another gear. I think he will come playoff time. If he's playing well, which I'm sure he will be. They're my pick too. To win it all. Would like to see Steph start tellin dudes guarding him that he bout to pull up from 30 and drop it on em.
good point on his lack of athleticism. seeing him dunk is finding a blue unicorn. hes not relatively fast, and his crossovers aren't quick at all. he just knows how to string it all together and mostly keep control. but like i said days ago, being scared of his shot will have u jumping around nonstop so his cross doesnt need to be quick or deceptive really

That makes no sense. If your argument is that the Warriors go from a historically great regular season to a 7 seed without steph - that should be an argument FOR Curry. The 7 seed is 17 games behind the Warriors. That's equivalent to the Rockets turning into the Jazz. That's a huge huge drop off.
heres the thing...answer the question. if the warriors would fall to 7th... how far down would the rockets fall? are u saying the rockets would only fall to like 10th place? rockets would be towards the bottom of the west, not still in the playoffs. harden IS the rockets life raft AND paddles. the warriors can still float without curry.

i can't wait for the Hawks to lose in the first round so the wrath of NT makes Ryan fall off the face of the earth

Some of y'all need to hop off Ryan's nuts

If you don't like what he has to say just block him

If the Hawks lose in the first round he'll still be here just like the rest of the fans of losing teams

He better stay here and take his L like a man.
first round :lol: yall dont even know why they playin in the first round yet. They will be a below 500 team. While the Hawks are 30 games over 500. Never picked them to win it all, so obviously I'm expecting them to lose in the playoffs. I'll be a Hawks fan regardless of how the finish the season. Got as much reason as any to look forward to next. Not going ghost unless I get tossed out of here because of people complaining of my trash talking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom