The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
These lbj fans come in all shapes and sizes from all over the world. Most of them are completely delusional. Been brainwashed by the media. When the media tells u over and over and over and over and over again lebron james is the best basketball player on earth, some people actually start to believe that nonsense without even watching him or the other best players. Not watching him objectively anyway. He's not the best player anymore. Hell he ain't even the best player on his team anymore.
lj riders are the worst.... bandwagoners........

Last edited:
Well, I can see the thread is already up to its usually high standards this morning....

View media item 1485881
Looks like Lebron is playing against the Celtics tonight and won't be resting after all... there's a possibility that could determine whether or not the Celtics make the playoffs going into the last 5 Days of the season here.

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"][quote name="mrlbjjdkb"]Please post the link I want to see this bafoonery you call a robbery[/quote]Lol u can youtube it for yourself big timer. I'll wait for boss man to give me the go ahead or not. Film may hurt some feelings.[/quote]Oh, feels might be had? :nerd:

Do it. :evil:

(I mean, just YouTube, right? Not anything that would be a copyright infringement?)

Last edited:
Ryan... Me and u are gonna get along great during the playoffs. Around these parts we have a lebron/cavs hater thread and its a good ole time. Bring the lulz in there brother, we will slander him all the way home, overrated cry baby pos

Scary *** lbj fans scared something may come out that may look their hero look like less :lol: this video aint no secret. 1.5 million views.

Last edited:
OKC was definitely robbed Game 2... and considering that couldve made a difference as far as momentum i can see how someone could argue that they were robbed all together...

But as bad as I wanted OKC to win that series, can't forget

View media item 1485890

Miami straight up outplayed them games 3,4, and certainly 5 with an exclamation point.... gotta give credit where it's due. The better team won the Championship.

Ryan... Me and u are gonna get along great during the playoffs. Around these parts we have a lebron/cavs hater thread and its a good ole time. Bring the lulz in there brother, we will slander him all the way home, overrated cry baby pos

Every circus needs more clowns.

Only person robbed OKC was Harden.

Miami straight outplayed okc. Them boys should've just let San Antonio flourish and do the job. But yea we shall enjoy our circus and not feed into the media frenzy for the spoiled cry baby *****.

Mia got every single call in that series and flopped their way to a ring. No way the league was gonna let Lebron be the ringless prince anymore.

Last edited:
Can't wait. Cant wait to get started clowning lbj and his stanky leg offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom