The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1485833
I think it's interesting the Heat are pushing back on the NBA moving to Cuba. Considering their fan base consists of many Cuban exiles who don't exactly rock with Obama's push to better Cuban relations it should be something to see how this plays out.

I feel like the NBA's push to play in Cuba falls right in line with Silvers push to make the league a GLOBAL powerhouse and I couldn't be happier. Just look at the residual effects of the 92 Dream Team

Yea I'm rooting for the hawks to lose cause this dude on NT talks about his team too much :lol: today I ain't said nothin and yall brought it up. Swear a new troll shows up daily saying hawks first round exit. Lol thought that got old bout 2 months ago. The 3 people coming at me right now, two of them have lbj in they avy :lol: the other is from Canada. O Canada :rofl:

Last edited:
lebron definitely isnt the best player this season. hes top 5 but not the best anymore. i agree with what someone said, lebron's era is over. his athleticism is falling. hes gonna have to keep taking vacays to miami to...refresh or whatever. hes still the #1 option but you can see hes really lost a step or 2. its time for the next person to step up and lead. right now its not even clear who that is cuz people are coming for that #1 spot left and right, at least this season.

Talent-wise I still believe he's the best. If he gets sent home before making it to the finals, I'll believe the idea that he has fallen off. I think he has to imorove his jumpshooting as the athleticism goes, or it's going to be ugly.

even in doing so, I still have a better rep to post ratio than u do. At me coming in at 1 rep in every 5.72 posts while your at 1 rep in every 6.26 posts. Advanced NT stats
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
I think it's interesting the Heat are pushing back on the NBA moving to Cuba. Considering their fan base consists of many Cuban exiles who don't exactly rock with Obama's push to better Cuban relations it should be something to see how this plays out.

I feel like the NBA's push to play in Cuba falls right in line with Silvers push to make the league a GLOBAL powerhouse and I couldn't be happier. Just look at the residual effects of the 92 Dream Team
I love what Silver is doing.  NBA is killing it with international expansion and social media.

Talent-wise I still believe he's the best. If he gets sent home before making it to the finals, I'll believe the idea that he has fallen off. I think he has to imorove his jumpshooting as the athleticism goes, or it's going to be ugly.

Until someone besides Lebron or Duncan wins a chip they are still the best in my eyes. This could very well end this season though

[quote name="CashBanks"]Chips don't determine who's the best individual player in the league.[/quote]Absolutely true.

But being a main piece of a championship team trumps... not being that.

Awww poor baby got him feelings hurt.
somebody got they feelings hurt in the nt basketball thread? :rofl: somebody must be soft as cottenelle tissue paper. :nerd:
-damn yall really aint went back and checked the footage on all them calls in that finals between OKC and MIA.May wanna check that out on youtube. Don't worry I won't post the link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom