The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree the thunder weren't ready at all. They got outplayed I still think they should've did the world a favor n let sa win and handle that business

the one and only time james harden showed up in the playoffs prevented the spurs from 3peating vs lebron 

In that harden article where he's pleading for mvp he doesn't mention a championship not one time. Granted I didn't read the whole thing and I may be totally wrong but you see what his focus is

Also manu seems to have chilled with the flops for a couple years now. He was the godfather of the flop game in his prime tho

Eh this may be Beard's best opportunity to win the award. Not mad at him especially when you have these media members that have an agenda. It's a regular season award and the regular season is still going on. Think he goes for a big game tonight.

the one and only time james harden showed up in the playoffs prevented the spurs from 3peating vs lebron 
that and Miami flat out beating them in a 7 game series but carry on.
if lebron lost to the spurs in 2012 he would have probably quit basketball, 2013 miami still makes the finals without lebron because eastern conference, lebron sees dwade get all the credit for carrying the team to the finals and gets gelatin so he comes byke only to get washed by the spurs again

100% made up fax b

Man y'all in here arguing about refs deciding playoffs series the ONLY series I have seen in all my years where I think the refs played more than a minor role in the outcome was Lakers-Kings 2002. Even after the Kings got jobbed in game 6 they still had a game 7 to play and lost. Otherwise refs don't decide games...players do. Especially in the NBA where you have to win 4 out of 7 to advance.

Man y'all in here arguing about refs deciding playoffs series the ONLY series I have seen in all my years where I think the refs played more than a minor role in the outcome was Lakers-Kings 2002. Even after the Kings got jobbed in game 6 they still had a game 7 to play and lost. Otherwise refs don't decide games...players do. Especially in the NBA where you have to win 4 out of 7 to advance.

What about game 5 though?

And 2006 Finals c'mon man.

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Lakers Kings WCF in 2002 was down right criminal. Pollard getting fouled out within minites. Videos on that one too. Def worst one I've seen.

Last edited:
Trying to take away wades greatest finals performance ever? He just couldn't be stopped. Even Avery Johnson said it. He said they haven't found a solution for wade yet. They were up 2-0. So what the refs said oh let's help Miami with. 4 straight after Dallas going up 2 games? :lol:

Trying to take away wades greatest finals performance ever? He just couldn't be stopped. Even Avery Johnson said it. He said they haven't found a solution for wade yet. They were up 2-0. So what the refs said oh let's help Miami with. 4 straight after Dallas going up 2 games? :lol:

Boi stop.

Game 3: Wade 16 FTA Miami wins by 2
Game 5: Wade 25 FTA Miami wins by 1
Game 6: Wade 21 FTA Miami wins by 3

Unprecedented.

I felt bad for Dallas after that travesty,
wouldve been nice to see the Little General win one too

Last edited:
Why you bring the Spurs into this? Just because the Spurs ended the miami dynasty and sent Lebron packing home doesn't mean it was personal. Just business.
Because manu and parker are two of the biggest floppers in the league. Manu took flopping to a whole other level. No hate intended my friend.

:lol: pre-manu I'd NEVER seen anyone flop like that. he really changed the league in that way

Then came his predecessors... a new generation of elite floppers

d-wade-flop.gif

6oBrEhc.gif

View media item 1485978

Silver really needs to do something about this.. If they can review plays during any dead ball time period (like whether a 3 is a 2.. Or if shots beat buzzers)..

They should review this stuff during the game and if it is a blatant flop and a foul is called (like above, where there is no contact).. 1) treat it like an offensive foul, take away any points scored after (whether on continuation of the shot or free throws) and 2) give a technical foul to the flopper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom