The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you bring the Spurs into this? Just because the Spurs ended the miami dynasty and sent Lebron packing home doesn't mean it was personal. Just business.
Because manu and parker are two of the biggest floppers in the league. Manu took flopping to a whole other level. No hate intended my friend.

anyone else think it's lame for people in the hunt to campaign for themselves for MVP? it's almost like they're throwing their team under the bus. IMO

Yea I just seen hardens article about him feeling like he is the MVP and putting the team on his back ...had me like :smh:

well i didnt wake up to find a dime sleeping next to me this morning

but waking up to see lebuns slander on NT is the next best thing 

anyone else think it's lame for people in the hunt to campaign for themselves for MVP? it's almost like they're throwing their team under the bus. IMO
Yea I just seen hardens article about him feeling like he is the MVP and putting the team on his back ...had me like
mean.gif
He ain't lying doe

Why you bring the Spurs into this? Just because the Spurs ended the miami dynasty and sent Lebron packing home doesn't mean it was personal. Just business.
Because manu and parker are two of the biggest floppers in the league. Manu took flopping to a whole other level. No hate intended my friend.

:lol: pre-manu I'd NEVER seen anyone flop like that. he really changed the league in that way

Then came his predecessors... a new generation of elite floppers

d-wade-flop.gif

6oBrEhc.gif

View media item 1485978

Yea I just seen hardens article about him feeling like he is the MVP and putting the team on his back ...had me like :smh:

I think it's okay to say "Being named MVP would be a tremendous honor."

but once you start pointing out key reasons why you should be MVP is like chill out dog.

Last edited:
Rigged? Destroying Basketball... 2012 NBA Finals flops and refereeing in...:
Watch and make your own conclusion.

Part 2
"Rigged? Destroying Basketball.. 2012 NBA Finals flops and refs.:

Last edited:
:lol: pre-manu I'd NEVER seen anyone flop like that. he really changed the league in that way

Then came his predecessors... a new generation of elite floppers

d-wade-flop.gif

6oBrEhc.gif

View media item 1485978I think it's okay to say "Being named MVP would be a tremendous honor."

but once you start pointing out key reasons why you should be MVP is like chill out dog.

soft league. shoulda just whacked LEBRON already

those miami teams were far from dominant and took advantage of the weak east

how are you going to let the spurs have a winning playoff record vs you 
roll.gif

Some of you guys need to grow up and accept the result of the 2012 finals.

You want to look for every excuse in the book, but one of OKC's best players, James Harden did not even show up in that series. Ibaka didn't do much, and they had no bench.

When we look back at Lebron's career, that will most likely be his best finals performance. The heat were firing threes from everywhere. The better team won.

nothing wrong with the result of the 2012 finals

harden didnt show up and kd couldnt get it done. this stuff is pretty much been a constant for the past 3 years 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom