The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Mia got every single call in that series and flopped their way to a ring.[/quote]Same with 06.

Ryan... Me and u are gonna get along great during the playoffs. Around these parts we have a lebron/cavs hater thread and its a good ole time. Bring the lulz in there brother, we will slander him all the way home, overrated cry baby pos
half *** haters fell jumped off the wagon.... What happened to the cavs hate thread....

I truly can't wait to see Kyrie Irving make his playoff debut. I hope he shines the way Lillard and others did under the big lights in those moments. His quote yesterday made me realize the past few rough years in Cleveland truly may have made him a better player.

View media item 1485923
“I went through so much (expletive) last year. What happens externally doesn’t even faze me anymore. It’ll never faze me again ever in my career,” Irving said. “Once you stop giving a (expletive), and it’s all about basketball, everything will be good.”

I'll give you the 06 championship was sketchy, but OKC got worked and one of their star players no showed it happens look at Miami against Dallas in '11

Last edited:
Myrie isn't really playing any differently than he did last year. He's just playing g next to the best playmaker in the league and not a guy out trying to get his too

Last edited:
If Miami flopped to a ring in 11. What have the spurs done for this whole dynasty while having manu and parker? Miami got every call :lol: yea blame it on the refs Westbrook forgot the rules after a jump ball abs blame it on the refs harden was a ghost :lol: and blame it on the refs that mike miller and Battier went into super sayian from 3. But yea they got every call :lol:

I despised Miami that year. I think 2011 and 2014 I've never been so happy to see a team that's not mine win the Championship :lol:

Myrie isn't really playing any differently than he did last year. He's just playing g next to the best playmaker in the league and not a guy out trying to get his too

Pretty much.

Not that everyone is a natural leader, but for whatever the reason, the troops in Cleveland didn't rally around him.

The proof is in the pudding. Only takes a little research and some objective thinking and it becomes very clear. 2012 finals were rigged. Phantom fouls everywhere. 06 has footage too.

Last edited:
If Miami flopped to a ring in 11. What have the spurs done for this whole dynasty while having manu and parker? Miami got every call :lol: yea blame it on the refs Westbrook forgot the rules after a jump ball abs blame it on the refs harden was a ghost :lol: and blame it on the refs that mike miller and Battier went into super sayian from 3. But yea they got every call :lol:

Why you bring the Spurs into this? Just because the Spurs ended the miami dynasty and sent Lebron packing home doesn't mean it was personal. Just business.

anyone else think it's lame for people in the hunt to campaign for themselves for MVP? it's almost like they're throwing their team under the bus. IMO

CCM0R-5UMAAi5k9.jpg

Watching children fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom