The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayward would be a perfect second or third option on a good team. I wish we had him.
He's an All-Star caliber player, you already have two of those (All-NBA caliber in fact) and a potential All Defensive center. Stop being greedy man
laugh.gif

He's an All-Star caliber player, you already have two of those (All-NBA caliber in fact) and a potential All Defensive center. Stop being greedy man :lol:

Hey, man. That's the way the world is now. I learned from Lakers, Heat and, more recently, Cavs fans.

I think I'm going to have to get this League Pass.

Easier on the pockets too

What's the guys name who used to do the "wrap up post"?

Last edited:
I wonder who lost the bet that allowed Corey Maggette to be on this post game show

Some good games on tomorrow.

Cle/Portland

Knicks/Wash

Mia/Houston

All the Knicks games will be intriguing 

Last edited:
Sup Guise.

The Heat and Grizzlies look incredibly impressive. Marc Gasol and Bosh :smokin :smokin my guy CB doing what we knew he could do man. Miami's moving that rock from side to side, got Chalmers and Cole out there slashing and hitting the open jumper, Wade looking competent, not much to dislike about Miami so far. Memphis looks complete as hell man.

Reggie Bullock in one game looked better than every other 3 on the squad :lol: :lol: hopefully it's a sign of things to come. Looked really good at some points during tonight, but also looked not so good in others. Getting better though. Wednesday will be a really nice benchmark for where we're at right now. Amped for that one.

Liking what I see from NYK so far. They are a must watch for me. Along with Sacramento, they are the team I want to see do well outside of LAC. Already seeing why the Triangle benefits a player with Melo's skillset. NYK will only get better as the season goes along as well.

Refs weren't calling anything at the end of that Mavs/Celtics game, that flop was laughed at by a couple Mavs fans on the front row under the basket and ref just looked away like whatever

Last edited:
Did lots of people pick Dallas to make it to the finals in this thread?

I have them going vs the Cavs.

Just needed to put it on the record.
I really wanted to put them or the Warriors, but I wasn't sure how the Warriors would thrive under Kerr. They're looking good so far, but they can't score when Curry is off the floor and the Mavs have no perimeter defense and will be relying on Chandler a lot to make up for it.

Last edited:
@tomhaberstroh
Per SportVU, Chris Bosh has 15 points on 8 drives so far. No big man has been able to stay in front of him yet.

Chris Bosh has been a nightmare man, it was with no Amir Johnson it was horrifying watching him torture Jonas and Chuck Hayes.

He doesn't have that same leaping ability like he did in Toronto but the first step/ball handling/fluidty/body control are still there and the 3 point shot makes him even more dangerous.

Also it's pretty clear Spolestra made a critical error not transferring second option offensive status to Bosh that last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom