The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record, I have no issue with harden coming off the bench when he was with okc..

But he should have easily been getting 35 mins per.. And as I said above, wasn't until his final year with the team after brooks basically had to let him be the back pg/SG after maynor went down that he got over 30 mins per (30.9)

Did yall really forget what kd was on when russ went down? It was only last year :lol:. Mvp for pete's sake

No one other than SneakerPro stood up about the question I asked. I see so many people talking about the Grizz are this and that, but no one wants to fully admit anything or put their money where their mouth is. :lol:

You're willing to put money on the grizz going deep? I'm willing to bet against them strictly off your analysis of the team in this thread :lol:

I was at this game :loL. Was like being at a wrestling show when fox chased him down in the tunnel

I really dig the new Bucks logos. Lookin tuff
View media item 1490885

If jerry west is the logo, giannis is the bucks logo and ad is the pelican. Also jerry Sloan is the bull (this one is legit)

Last edited:
klay thompson dropped 26 pts in the 2nd quarter alone? 37 in the first half? smh and THIS is why i say harden is mvp. again, i state my point from a few days ago... warriors dont NEED curry, like the rockets NEED harden.

CCjnZSQVEAA7FU8.jpg

who did this 
laugh.gif

klay thompson dropped 26 pts in the 2nd quarter alone? 37 in the first half? smh and THIS is why i say harden is mvp. again, i state my point from a few days ago... warriors dont NEED curry, like the rockets NEED harden.
But if the Rockets dont end up with a 1-3 seed he has basically no chance to win it. Unless James Harden is the player that will break the standard on what the MVP means now.

DMC aint going to nyc after what he just seen what happened to his teammate up there. U can party in Atlanta clubs, and not have your leg broken afterwards.

Last edited:
he worth more than 5mil 
Korver makin 5 and he's an all star. Teague makes 8. Al Makes 12. Paul makes 9.5 Considering what happens in the playoffs as long as they make it to the ECF I don't see them letting anybody go. They have enough cap space and picks to keep everybody and sign another quality player.

Not trying to clown

I barely remember Joe Dumars and I'm pretty sure he didn't play like IT

From what I remember he was a Dwyane Wade type of player with better defense

Klay has been ghost for most a minute.

He'll put up some good numbers here and there, but he's lacking in consistency.

I haven't seen Klay mentioned since that monster of a performance back in January. Back when Magic said he was top 3 in the league or something like that.

These fools willingly played for a racist owner. Money talks...you really think these NBA cats are going to turn down a 5+ mil contract because of police brutality? :lol: C'mon, bruh.
He won't have to turn it down. Atlanta will offer him that and he will take it. Cheaper cost of living down here. Easier living down here. Why else u think everybody from NY/NJ moves down to atlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom