The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was awesome, but yeah... he hasn't exactly been killing it. Since the 39 point game on 2/22 dude has had 10 games under 20 points. He's had an 8 point game, 7 point game, and 6 point game. In the loss to SA, he went 3-11. In the loss to NO, he went 2-10.

He hasn't been nearly as good since January.
having 3 average joe games doesn't disqualify him. klay is NICE, and thats as a #2 option under a HEAVILY dominating #1 option? If curry went down, klay would turn up. we all know this. thats my whole stance on it. warriors would still survive without curry. they wouldnt flourish, but theyd survive. rockets would be food for anyone if harden went down. who would step up? dwight? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
KD wouldn't have this same group in the playoffs with the same injuries. I was happy for reuniting him with DJ, plus DJ's hairline and taper are always immaculate, but he hasn't been very good lately. And again, Dion would be his 2nd option. Not sure if he could or would be as effective in p'n'r as Russ has with Kantner which is why Kantner has been so efficient, less iso post ups and more just catch and finishes. At best, maybe 7 seed IMO.

As for Brooks burying talent, I used to think so, but Lamb just sucks dude. He got over 1500 minutes last yr. Dion sucks too, but he does try hard or appear to be and is confident. That has some value. Perry too. They just have that sleepy *** look too which never helps

KD has only played 1 game since ASW so he has never even played with the new guys

Last night was awesome, but yeah... he hasn't exactly been killing it. Since the 39 point game on 2/22 dude has had 10 games under 20 points. He's had an 8 point game, 7 point game, and 6 point game. In the loss to SA, he went 3-11. In the loss to NO, he went 2-10.

He hasn't been nearly as good since January.
having 3 average joe games doesn't disqualify him. klay is NICE, and thats as a #2 option under a HEAVILY dominating #1 option? If curry went down, klay would turn up. we all know this. thats my whole stance on it. warriors would still survive without curry. they wouldnt flourish, but theyd survive. rockets would be food for anyone if harden went down

8, 7, and 6 aren't 'average joe' games, especially when two of them are against playoff teams that they might meet in a week or two.

No one is saying Klay isn't nice and I wouldn't exactly call Curry a HEAVILY dominating #1 option, either.

He simply hasn't been killing it since January. He'll have his games where he erupts but he'll also have games where he COMPLETELY vanishes.

Look, I like Atlanta, but no one is going there as a free agent signing.

When's the last time you guys signed anyone? Joe Johnson? :lol:
Jeff teague left, and you guys were lucky he was restricted so he was forced to come back.

No superstar is going there. they'll go to NY, LA (clippers at the moment), once lal gets some young talent then us, Chicago, Miami, hell Houston too.

Last edited:
8, 7, and 6 aren't 'average joe' games, especially when two of them are against playoff teams that they might meet in a week or two.

No one is saying Klay isn't nice and I wouldn't exactly call Curry a HEAVILY dominating #1 option, either.

He simply hasn't been killing it since January. He'll have his games where he erupts but he'll also have games where he COMPLETELY vanishes.
is there a star in the league who hasnt had a bad game or 2 this season? i think ur selling the man short honestly. and the average joe in the nba definitely scores under 10 ppg.

We can't get people to come here to dallas to play with an all time great PF, great coach, and great owner.

No one is choosing ATL

Jeff teague left, and you guys were lucky he was restricted so he was forced to come back.

No superstar is going there. they'll go to NY, LA (clippers at the moment), once lal gets some young talent then us, Chicago, Miami, hell Houston too.
when was the last time we were a championship contender? Which we will be next season
View media item 1491167

Last edited:

when was the last time we were a championship contender?

Hawks haven't made it out of the second round since 1970-1971.

That trend will likely continue this year.

Mavs need to figure something out. Dirk is getting old and Monta obviously isn't a franchise player.

All of the upcoming free agents are in their prime. Minus whale prep for KD or Russ

Guys want to play for a good organization with other great young players

People say superstars don't here,there or everywhere

Man only like 6 superstars have ever changed teams thru Free Agency.....Lebron, Shaq, Malone, Nash, Arenas and Bosh

Last edited:
This. Management is in shambles. Until Lakers get some goddamn talent, no one is coming here. Besides probably rondo :x :smh:

I think it's going to have to work like how the team was built back up in the mid-1990s. Get enough talent through the draft that they can start competing for a playoff spot, then maybe they'll be able to attract a big FA again. Hopefully Randle is good. And Clarkson's looking like he might be the new generation Nick VanExcel

We will see, but I don't see you guys beating Chicago, or Toronto.
Of course u dont. Tho i wont ask for reasons why because I know u dont have any. Not like we didn't just break the franchise record for Wins. And the first division title in 20 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom