The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Management is in shambles. Until Lakers get some goddamn talent, no one is coming here. Besides probably rondo :x :smh:

I think it's going to have to work like how the team was built back up in the mid-1990s. Get enough talent through the draft that they can start competing for a playoff spot, then maybe they'll be able to attract a big FA again. Hopefully Randle is good. And Clarkson's looking like he might be the new generation Nick VanExcel

Yeah Ska called this being like the 90s. Hopefully we can avoid Rondo, get lucky and draft Towns, winslow, or Russell and provide a nice landing spot for Westbrook.

:\

Of course u dont. Tho i wont ask for reasons why because I know u dont have any. Not like we didn't just break the franchise record for Wins. And the first division title in 20 years.
laugh.gif

Know it's bad when knicks and lakers fans are drooling over hawks free agents :lol: understand fellas the game has changed

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Wiggins got more dunk ons this year than lebron has in his career

Guys want to play for a good organization with other great young players

People say superstars don't here,there or everywhere

Man only like 6 superstars have ever changed teams.....Lebron, Shaq, Malone, Nash, Arenas and Bosh

Wilt
Kareem
TMac
Allen Iverson
Scottie
Barkley

We will see, but I don't see you guys beating Chicago, or Toronto.
Of course u dont. Tho i wont ask for reasons why because I know u dont have any.

Not enough experience, things get tighter in the playoffs, and talent will beat system 10/10 times.
Plus not one person on the Hawks can get you a bucket at will.

And don't point to the spurs, they were more talented then Miami, and Kiwi, duncan, parker, and manu can get a bucket in the 4th when needed.

Not enough experience, things get tighter in the playoffs, and talent will beat system 10/10 times.

And don't point to the spurs, they were more talented then Miami, and Kiwi, duncan, parker, and manu can get a bucket in the 4th when needed.
thanks for the breakdown Marc Stein.

thanks for the breakdown Marc Stein.

You ****** asked for reasons, and you come back with that.

You and dbd give good fans of small markets bad rep. :smh:

Last edited:
You ****** asked for reasons, and you come back with that.

You and dbd give good fans of small markets bad rep. :smh:
Atlanta isn't a small market. And your reasons were the same reasons as to why experts picked the hawks to miss the playoffs this year. How u say a team doesn't have talent when they have 4 all stars? 2 more than any other team. What makes Toronto so experienced?

Guys want to play for a good organization with other great young players

People say superstars don't here,there or everywhere

Man only like 6 superstars have ever changed teams.....Lebron, Shaq, Malone, Nash, Arenas and Bosh

Wilt
Kareem
TMac
Allen Iverson
Scottie
Barkley

Thru free agency

I think McGrady is the only one to leave in their prime thru free agency

Warriors’ projected starting lineup: 3,112 playoff minutes - almost 6,000 fewer than Tim Duncan
wonder if feel the same about the warriors then

I do, I'm not buying them either.

But the difference is the Warriors can give the ball to Steph or Klay in the 4th and get a bucket or to the free throw line when needed.

That's very important come playoff time.

How we know the dubs can just give it to klay and steph in the 4th in the playoffs? They've never done it before so if so facto they won't do it this year. Right. Riiiiiight.

Last edited:
Something gonna be a first this year. Spurs have never repeated.
Dubs never won
Cavs never won
Clippers never won
Hawks never won
Grizzlies never won
Rockets and Bulls haven't done nothin since Olajuwon and MJ.
I can keep going......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom