The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all need to let that sleeved jersey hate go, some of them are actually pretty good
nthat.gif
Nope. Burn them all

We all know Adidas is a proud sponsor for soccer why on Gods green earth would the NBA allow this to happen. The NFL listened where are you NIKE?!?!?

Last edited:
:rofl:

Y'all need to let that sleeved jersey hate go, some of them are actually pretty good :nthat:

The colors and designs of a lot of them aren't bad, but the sleeves kill them. Like, the black Lakers, baby blue Clippers and Blazers Rip City jerseys would all be fire if they were just normal uniforms. But because of the sleeves, not so much.

Didn't the NBA say the sleeved jerseys weren't selling as well as they thought they wouf? Wasn't the point of having sleeves because more fans would buy a shirt rather than an actual jersey?

#BanTheSleeves

do ppl actually wear jerseys outside of going to the gm/sporting event? srs qstn

I wear jerseys to play ball in sometimes, but that's pretty much it. Which is why I don't buy authentics, just replicas .... and usually whatever I can find on sale at Ross or Marshalls. For while, I had a collection of obscure/garbage player jerseys. A Mike Olowokandi Clippers jersey, a Darko Pistons jersey, a Karl Malone Lakers jersey, etc.

do ppl actually wear jerseys outside of going to the gm/sporting event? srs qstn

Yea to the beach or to the bar and watch the game. Lakers destroyed a great new jersey by making those Hollywood nights jerseys sleeved.

The regular version is crack and glad I copped one last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom