The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the time limit on assists. or how do they constitute them?

because i know the way rebounds and steals are called is ******* ******ed.

Last edited:
what is the time limit on assists. or how do they constitute them?

because i know the way rebounds and steals are called is ******* ******ed.

From the statistician's manual: "credited to a player tossing the last pass leading directly to a field goal, only if the player scoring the goal responds by demonstrating immediate reaction to the basket."

It's not in the NBA rule book, as refs don't determine what is and what isn't an assist. That definition has a lot of grey area, so that's where you see the discrepancies.

I also remember this
As do I but who gives a **** anymore??
laugh.gif
I guess I just finally need to feel the touch of a woman 

Whoa.

Slow down now.

Let's not get too crazy.

This.

Let's see if he can make it through the season without throwing someone's shoe, or breaking someone's nose in the all-star game, or any of that other scumbag D-Wade stuff he's pulled in recent years...

Last edited:
:x
No disrespect to Memphis but that ain't on that Spurs level. They'll get swept in the playoffs if them find themselves in a series vs San Antonio.

I don't know if they would get swept again, but I do think they would get beat.

Also, I don't think the Grizz play perfect basketball. Far from it actually. They play physical basketball, great defense and share the ball, but the offense is nowhere near the level of the Spurs. Until they start to shoot the ball better and improve their offense efficiency, it will be ugly offensive basketball :lol: . The way the last two games went was just :x . Partly because Joerger went back to a starting duo of Tony Allen and Tayshaun Prince. Courtney Lee will be back in the starting lineup tomorrow night, which is good.

I always like to see high octane offenses play against Memphis because a lot of times those teams get exposed and uncomfortable due to the defense. I still would like to see us put up a few more points, though. :lol: 90% of the time when someone plays Memphis, they end up playing Memphis basketball. Rarely does a team force their style of play on Memphis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom