The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latter half of the 1990s, the Clippers held down their own players' assists with an almost suspicious regularity. Between 1987 and 2009, home teams assisted on 61.8 percent of their field goals; away teams, 58.3 percent — a gap of 3.5 percentage points in favor of the home squads. Year after year, the Clippers reversed the trend. In 1996, the Clips' scorekeepers credited the team with assists on 47 percent of its field goals (with only Pooh Richardson averaging more than five assists per game); in other arenas, the same Clippers team assisted on 60 percent of its field goals, a difference of 13 percentage points. No team since 1987 has underreported its own assists by a larger margin. Second-largest: The Clippers in 1999, with a difference of 12.2 percentage points. Third-largest: The Clippers in 1998, at 12.1 points. Fifth-largest: The Clippers in 1997, at 9.1 points.

:rofl: :rofl:

No disrespect to Memphis but that ain't on that Spurs level. They'll get swept in the playoffs if them find themselves in a series vs San Antonio.
No way. This isn't 2012.

Memphis is not the Spurs, you compared them not I. That you are right about.

Memphis does a little bit of everything and they do it well.

When I think perfect basketball, I think of Spurs and Memphis, because they do everything well, Spurs may do it better, but I'm not comparing the two.

He didn't break Kobes nose on purpose.
right, he meant to kill him. the nose break was an accident.
roll.gif

I still have yet to see the Heat play.

This is madness.

And the HBO KD special is on at the same time that the Thunder play(at home mind you).

They should have put it on Tomorrow.

Last edited:
You're right.

I let the fact that he rid himself of that **** boy Lebron cloud my judgement.

He didn't "rid" himself of LeBron. LeBron left him. Wade would have welcomed him back to Miami with open arms if that's what LeBron wanted.

It looks like somebody ripped off the sleeves of there white tee and sowed it onto those. You can even see the tank top part of the jersey in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom