The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda "meh" right now as a Wizards fan. On one hand, I'm happy we're in the playoffs, but on the other, this season was a dud. For a minute, eclipsing 50 wins wasn't out of the realm of possibility. Then Wittman started to do Wittman things.

While I want the team to do as well as possible, I fear that any sort of sustained run in the playoffs...meaning a series win, or beyond, all but assures that both Wittman and Grunfeld will be retained.

It seems to be obvious to the fanbase and national media (not so much local) that changes are needed throughout the front office and the coaching staff. This team has pieces. Pieces that could win 50+ games if the offense is opened up. Wall/Beal are truly being held back by inept coaching and I hope this is recognized by those in charge of hiring/firing.

While I'd be happy with a first round win, I'd also be a bit uneasy due to the idea that we'll have the same coaching staff as well as EG most likely back in the fold.

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Welp, that's the Wizards in a nutshell if they don't change things up.
Stated it a month back, and I still stand by it; the Wizards are where the Warriors were last summer in regards to their head coach and team's direction.

wiz straight fooled their fans. werent they suppose to be the up and coming team challenging. seems like a huge disappoint. maybe, they make it up in the playoffs

Kinda "meh" right now as a Wizards fan. On one hand, I'm happy we're in the playoffs, but on the other, this season was a dud. For a minute, eclipsing 50 wins wasn't out of the realm of possibility. Then Wittman started to do Wittman things.

While I want the team to do as well as possible, I fear that any sort of sustained run in the playoffs...meaning a series win, or beyond, all but assures that both Wittman and Grunfeld will be retained.

It seems to be obvious to the fanbase and national media (not so much local) that changes are needed throughout the front office and the coaching staff. This team has pieces. Pieces that could win 50+ games if the offense is opened up. Wall/Beal are truly being held back by inept coaching and I hope this is recognized by those in charge of hiring/firing.

While I'd be happy with a first round win, I'd also be a bit uneasy due to the idea that we'll have the same coaching staff as well as EG most likely back in the fold.

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Welp, that's the Wizards in a nutshell if they don't change things up.
Stated it a month back, and I still stand by it; the Wizards are where the Warriors were last summer in regards to their head coach and team's direction.

Exactly.

Like I said before....I know Wall is the face of the franchise and a budding superstar, but he 100% supports Wittman. Same was said of Steph Curry (last year) and how he felt about Mark Jackson.

I wholeheartedly believe that with a change of coach, one who opens up the offense, this team is an easy 50+ win squad. The talent is there.

Now, with a complete overhaul, meaning both GM and Coach are gone, I think this team can really reach is potential sooner, rather than later.

wiz straight fooled their fans. werent they suppose to be the up and coming team challenging. seems like a huge disappoint. maybe, they make it up in the playoffs

You obviously haven't watched them, they have one of the worst coaches in the league and succeed in spite of him.

It's hard to win when your coach doesn't even know what offense is, has terrible rotations, and half of the team has quit on him.

Boston Celtics on full rebuild mode and yet, still made it into the Playoff..  lol smh

One of the best and most historic franchise in the NBA. You can never count them out. 17 titles, multiple HOF players, great coaches.

Last edited:

No1 goes to the hospital to get a rape kit and has 3 different seamens in her like Katelyn Faber either
sick.gif
yayyyyy alleged victim shaming!
fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom