The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt Nike allegedly tooking into taking over the NBA contract when adidas is done?

That should end alot of these silly short sleeve, bad cut jerseys?

at the thought of kobe retiring. dude knows how much money is still out there. get it while you can playa. get that four year extension for 120M with that new tv deal. dare the lakers to say, "no" :smokin

This damn Cali tax though, he's making about 11 miles out of that 25 I think.

at the thought of kobe retiring. dude knows how much money is still out there. get it while you can playa. get that four year extension for 120M with that new tv deal. dare the lakers to say, "no" :smokin

Lakers are now playing for money. Not for championships. I'm wit it. :smokin

Question -- just need a simple yes or no answer -- do the Los Angeles Lakers really have 11 more championships than the San Antonio Spurs?

So now stealing championships is what's poppin? I only remember 10 that were won in LA. Where the other 6 come from?

Last edited:
Last edited:
No the lakers only have 6 more than the Spurs not 11 Chester. Don't' know where you got 11 more from.

Here's the entire list including team merch sales:
View media item 1491287

:smh: at Warriors merchandise FINALLY being up there. If you live in the Bay Area, then you KNOW how frustrating it used to be and is still trying to get some Warrior gear. Hell, before last year it was damn near impossible to go to a local shop that sells sports merchandise and see ANY Warrior representation. Went to get a damn dog tag for our dog and all they had was Niners, Raiders, Sharks, Giants and A's.

So NYPD is gearing up to investigate the NYPD on potential wrong doing?

I'm sure this will end with nothing but justice and truth
Prob with a multi mullion $ lawsuit settlementt worth God knows how much out of court and possibly fired cops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom