The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this effort to convince people that the lakers still have more than double the amount of championships 
roll.gif

"only 6" 

this struggle franchise cant even get 6 

3 of the top 10 are California Teams
laugh.gif
at the thought of kobe retiring. dude knows how much money is still out there. get it while you can playa. get that four year extension for 120M with that new tv deal. dare the lakers to say, "no"
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Worst season in franchise history, #4

nthat.gif
Jim Buss needs to tap out. Go be a "silent" partner
We ARE the NBA there's a reason $tern said the ideal finals would be Lakers vs Lakers. Hopefully the farmer does us a solid next month.

^
back in the days when i worked at a sporting goods store all we carried were giants/bonds stuff. nfl sells itself as usual. had absolutely no w's merchandise, maybe a t-shirt. dont think anyone was trying to get a antawn/adonal jersey. kings stuff were selling better and this was in SF :smh:

Last edited:
If your bum *** Hawks had actually won we wouldn't have this problem
I was wondering what the knicks were out there doing going 200% and Fisher even actin like it was the playoffs. Hawks haven't caught a team tanking yet :lol: everybody been gunning for us while we been in cruise control since the ASB. That one Knick player was 6 for 6 on 3s with a career high in scoring on DMC.

Last edited:
:lol: at the thought of these cops getting fired when they or her choking dudes to death on camera, stopping and frisking with no dambs given and getting paid vacations. But poor Thabo will be the straw that breaks the camels back. What world is this dude living in?

Well the cops hired attorneys. Apparently they know they gonna be defending something. And again don't bring up those other incidents in relation to this one. Keep defending the nypd tho.

Last edited:
Minneapolis Lakers, or Los Angeles Lakers.

2 things for certain:

the team played near water

And they won

:lol: at the thought of these cops getting fired when they or her choking dudes to death on camera, stopping and frisking with no dambs given and getting paid vacations. But poor Thabo will be the straw that breaks the camels back. What world is this dude living in?

That's why I'm wondering how old this guy was.

Maybe he's not from America?

for some reason i have been waking up to lakers/kobe talk for the past week 
nerd.gif

this used to never happen before 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom