The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite NBA thread memory is when lebron caught that cramp last season and was carried off the court. Man the good ole times. I don't think there's a player who makes it that easy to slander them... Cp3 being a distant 2nd.

Where's the NTer with the Weeknd avy who always ***** on DJ? He must be beside himself hearing these comments :lol:
Uh, I been here this whole time boy

I don't **** on him, I balance out the exaggerations, the "he's the DPOY and the best player on the Clippers" comments. I never said he's trash or that he's even an average player. He's a borderline All-Star. I just think you'll be sorry giving him the max deal

If you don't agree with that fine, just quit trying to talk slick like I'm Chester on CP3. Don't have to get butt hurt if people don't agree with certain opinions

I've been the only Clipper fan who's said I'd rather let him walk than pay him big money. You need to stop being so sensitive. Quit the tough talk my man.

I've been the only Clipper fan who's said I'd rather let him walk than pay him big money. You need to stop being so sensitive. Quit the tough talk my man.
When you call folks out, out the blue, for some dumb crap, don't expect a handshake

You dish it out, don't play the sensitive card if you get a response 

U must be new here... O the slander bus will be up and running within the next week. I wish Miami would've stayed healthy, I know they could've got that 1st rd win.
Whiteside> mosgov
Bosh>garrity
Goran/top 5=sauce
Dwade>shump
Cramps>lebron
Beasley and earl smoke off

geez i hope my team is good next year and kobe finds a way to keep going. i miss anticipating him in the playoffs

When you call folks out, out the blue, for some dumb crap, don't expect a handshake

You dish it out, don't play the sensitive card if you get a response 
Oh, I'm straight. You went out of your way to call me boy, butthurt, and warn me not to talk slick 
laugh.gif

You know what, I like erupt's posts, I probably misunderstood dude
Nah homie he just clapped back at you..say it ain't so Vince, know you ain't going out like that
laugh.gif
I really was gonna invite him to a fist fight a la First Born but figured we were both misunderstanding each other 
laugh.gif

I think the "******** on" is what made him think it was a shot. It was just a quick way to post from my phone. I find it hilarious when he reminds people DJ isn't worth a max contract. I'm pretty sure I've said that before. Saul Goodman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom