The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: @ got em

Ryan will have some fun in the coming weeks...

I remember reading that like

Russ-Troll.gif

Some dudes gotta know their place.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

ESPN has crossed a new line, for me at least.

Since WHEN does ESPN report on players in *practice* -- but tonight, with the MVP vote in the balance, Curry's performance at *practice* is their top NBA story.

Give me a ****ing break, people. Yahoo sports, here I come, permanently.

Good luck, Under Armor + ESPN, with your hard-fought campaign to get your guy his little trophy. Here's hoping he rolls snake-eyes in the playoffs.

i was hoping you would respond, clippers are cheeks.

If you say so. Thing is though, nobody on here - not even Clippers fans - have called them favorites or said they'll win the West. And still aren't, even though they might be 2nd in the West.

Sorry it hurts you so much that they finished with a high playoff seed.

They might finish 2nd, but their lack of front court depth will be the death of them.

If you say so. Thing is though, nobody on here - not even Clippers fans - have called them favorites or said they'll win the West. And still aren't, even though they might be 2nd in the West.

I got the clippers going all the way. They are my favorites and I feel as though they should be everyone's favorite.

i was hoping you would respond, clippers are cheeks.

I got the clippers going all the way. They are my favorites and I feel as though they should be everyone's favorite.

drink_stare.gif

Whatever you say, Ant...
eyes.gif

But uhhhh not really, AD. The Thunder have to beat the Timberwolves, who are probably going to tank the game anyway. Y'all have to beat the defending champs.

The pressure is most certainly on y'all
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom