The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Johnson pulling a Rodman eh

Just isn't quite the same 
laugh.gif

Dude was on here trolling with a backup account.

Keep him banned.
Under which name? Still hasn't been an explanation as to why he was banned, anyone know?

This is all Meth said about it:

Shoeking knows why he was banned and admits it was warranted.  Though it's nobody's business, it involved trolling under a clone account and some of the same people shouting "free shoeking" reported that account to the staff for banishment.

Like I said, keep dude banned for doing that lame ****.

Last edited:
I think we had 1200+ posts today.

The Playoff thread is about to be fueled with Gifs, Memes, sea manup juice.

We are about 3 days away from total chaos.

Flo-Rida should make an NT Playoff song, just for us. Somebody reach out. We deserve it.

This is all Meth said about it:

Shoeking knows why he was banned and admits it was warranted.  Though it's nobody's business, it involved trolling under a clone account and some of the same people shouting "free shoeking" reported that account to the staff for banishment.
Like I said, keep dude banned for doing that lame ****.
I kind of feel you here. Lame wouldn't be the word I would choose though.

I remember first coming on to NT, shoeking was new to the NBA thread too. But dude used to kick knowledge, straight textbook **** about any era Ball. 

He used to school cats on Elgin Baylor and Black and white film ****. I was like this ninja right here, is right, yall are wrong.

I found out he was like 22 or something, and I was like mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

Mannnnnnnnnnnn.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom