The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics for real.. Please take out LEBALD.  As long the CAVS don't make it, nothing matters.  We all know this.  People forget the DECISION 2.  

Ok wait...Pacers put up 33 in the first half. A season low.

Pacers won 99-95?

WTF Wiz. Where is urbettathenme to splain this?

Jimmer could probably beat Steph in a 3 pt shootout 
HS 3 Point Line
laugh.gif
Only you would make note of the 3point line.

Jumpman: "This isn't fair, you can't compare him to my guy Steph, he was shooting kids 3's"

Bruh, you (I know your fandom doesn't affect the GSW's but) will be the death of GSW.

You get the Razzie for the worst/best fan.

Jumpman: "This isn't fair, you can't compare him to my guy Steph, he was shooting kids 3's"

Bruh, you (I know your fandom doesn't affect the GSW's but) will be the death of GSW.

I just want to see @Jumpman II  be happy.

But at the same time I wouldn't mind if he just jumped on a rake either 
happy.gif

jackass-the-rake-jump-o.gif

Last edited:
No moe' Walker doe

Wd never raise questions to the Don, but I think bruh' lowkey tried to tank us by pickin' up Walker, Beas close to midseason 
laugh.gif

Prolly jus fixin' up for KD in the offseason 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
[thread="608612"] [/thread]
I just want to see @Jumpman II
 be happy.

But at the same time I wouldn't mind if he just jumped on a rake either :D

jackass-the-rake-jump-o.gif

the-rock-is-confused-o.gif [IMG]

sad.. just sad. curve meats. the talk meaningless, no one betting on their picks, just talk about first round exits. FAX B

Man the hell with shoeking he should have been banned from the nba thread for comparing Magic Johnson to Steve Nash. That may have not done it for yall, but damnit that done it for me. :lol:. Didnt bother me, i jus knew he was full of ****. Him and his "pace stats" and bashing every era of basketball before today's NBA.

I think its pretty obvious that ShoeKing made a Black Migo alt. IDK how long the ban period is for that, but when other people have done it in here they've gotten banned for two weeks at the most and they come back and people forget/dont care. He'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom