The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks havent tried 100% in a game since they last played and beat Cleveland. And i dont know what to think about it honeslty. I believe the disrespect the media has given towards the hawks have just made say fine, well just pack it in and and not go 100% and not show anybody anything for the rest of the regular season. Jeff been the worst. Loafin big time. And I'm not sure the coaches don't have a part in it. Jeff laughed after missing a game tieing buzzer beater at the knicks the other night. So i laughed too. :lol: but none of the starters have played 100% since they beat Cleveland and has had nothing left to prove for this regular season, and have just been waiting on the playoffs for the last month. That's what I've seen anyway. And I've watched nearly every minute of every game.

Last edited:
Per Elias sports - No Hawks player has scored more than 30 points in a game this season. That's never happened to a 50+ win team. They've won 60 :smokin

Last edited:
idgaf it was 586 posts & 16 1/2 hours ago :lol:

Chicago >>>>>>>

n we bout to snatch up this 3rd seed tonight

Last edited:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...iors-makes-77-consecutive-3-pointers-practice

My bad if already posted...

But 77 straight 3's. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
You are a got damn fool to believe he made 77 in a row. I'm sorry.......If someone made 77 in a row, why are the ONLY last 10 being recorded? I mean by 25 someone should have pulled up their phone. I am calling BS. Just "I am MVP" propoganda

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...iors-makes-77-consecutive-3-pointers-practice

My bad if already posted...

But 77 straight 3's. 

:x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
You are a got damn fool to believe he made 77 in a row. I'm sorry.......If someone made 77 in a row, why are the ONLY last 10 being recorded? I mean by 25 someone should have pulled up their phone. I am calling BS. Just "I am MVP" propoganda

it's not that crazy
ive seen anthony morrow hit 54 in a row during warmups when he was a warrior and probably hit another 15-20 after the miss
the fans that showed up early was going crazy cause it was straight wet

Last edited:
it's not that crazy
ive seen anthony morrow hit 54 in a row during warmups when he was a warrior and probably hit another 15-20 after the miss
It is 2015. There is no excuse to only have 10 makes on video.

Believe it when I see it.

#Jesus

it's not that crazy

It is 2015. There is no excuse to only have 10 makes on video.

Believe it when I see it.

#Jesus

a shooter is gonna be able to shoot regardless. the most i made is 37 from the nba three pt line and i am a garbage shooter. someone who is as elite as curry could make that
kapono did something like 98/100 in practice when he was still playing
pretty sure 77 aint even his personal best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom