The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Neal has to go....he plays way too much and can't create for anybody for him to be having the ball in his hands the way he do

Reggie Jackson needs to go.
Lakers, please grab this dude.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Not overly eager for him to be one of the guys we pay long term.. Hopefully he ups his trade value and we can get something decent for him

And please dear lord baby Jesus let lamb figured out something

HIs worth has been established, he can't up it or down it from this point on.
If you scouted him and trade for him, you know what you have. A damn good player and a damn good STARTER. Let him tell it.

I'd pay him. He can produce. This "starter ****" though, that's only because he's ugly and Ball is his face

I actually like the clippers announcers. Good chemistry and they were even better when the team was losing all the time

I actually like the clippers announcers. Good chemistry and they were even better when the team was losing all the time
They were actually cool when the team sucked balls. They were humble. Even during the Brand years they were actually an enjoyable duo to listen to.

These days though, since Blake and CP3 came to town
sick.gif

I actually do too. People say they are biased towards the clippers and although they have their moments, for the most part they aren't...at least I don't hear it. Mike and Ralph have fantastic chemistry, and their banter is downright funny :lol: I love it.

I love Ralph Lawler, but can take or leave Mike Smith. But when Ralph's partner was Bill Walton, it was the best thing ever.

Y'all was OD about these Portland Jerseys man, I wanted to say that earlier but I forgot. They aren't bad at all.

The Rockets uniforms may be the only ones in the league I actually hate. They're terrible.

Agreed.

I can tolerate their red/yellow alternates.

Hopefully their new unis next season are better.

their jerseys suck so much beacuse the way the sleeves are cut. they shoot out instead of cut like actual sleeves should. they're fixing them next year

Ariza just filthy with the 3 this season so far :x

21-35 so far this season. flat 60%

also this: @HPbasketball Heat 6-21 at the rim tonight. Howard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom