The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all was OD about these Portland Jerseys man, I wanted to say that earlier but I forgot. They aren't bad at all.

NTs exaggerate on everything or they have never watched any basketball games to call them the ugliest jerseys ever :lol:

They were actually cool when the team sucked balls. They were humble. Even during the Brand years they were actually an enjoyable duo to listen to.

These days though, since Blake and CP3 came to town :x

I actually do too. People say they are biased towards the clippers and although they have their moments, for the most part they aren't...at least I don't hear it. Mike and Ralph have fantastic chemistry, and their banter is downright funny :lol: I love it.

Yea I don't take their homerism seriously :lol:. The other night crawford had an ugly brick off the backboard that dj cleaned up and Lawler was acting like it was a pass. They are like the Seinfeld of sportscasting

The Rockets uniforms may be the only ones in the league I actually hate. They're terrible.
Agreed.

I can tolerate their red/yellow alternates.

Hopefully their new unis next season are better.
i think ive heard they were supposed to get a new jersey every year for the last 4 seasons now
laugh.gif
is it ever gonna happen?
Yep.

They're getting at least two new unis next season including one of those city pride unis like "Rip City" and "Motor City"
Rockets Getting New Alternates in 2015-16

Though the Rockets will not release a new alternate this season, the team will unveil two new alternates for 2015-16, a source confirmed to ClutchFans, and might add a third alternate jersey for the 2016-17 campaign.

Not too much is known about the jerseys, but here’s what we can tell you.

The first alternate jersey, which is finalized, will not use the throwback color scheme (yellows) and is “radically different” than the current alternates, we’re told. It will use the current Rockets scheme, but will not be a black jersey (… that we’ve been wanting now for a decade). So that leaves red and gray as your two strong possibilities, with white also possible. The jersey will be sleeved.

The second alternate jersey, which is in the concepts stage, will be a “Clutch City” jersey, a source confirmed. You will likely see the words “CLUTCH CITY” replacing “ROCKETS” on the front of the jersey, a concept similar to the Clutch City shirts the Rockets handed out to fans for Game 5 of the playoffs last season.
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/7771/rockets-chinese-jersey-new-alternates/

Austin Rivers with a decent game off the bench - 12-5-3. Maybe there's hope for the kid yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom