The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all was OD about these Portland Jerseys man, I wanted to say that earlier but I forgot. They aren't bad at all.
Rip City and the Lakers' Hollywood Nights unis are among the best in the league, even though they're sleeved this year.

also also

rockets scores this season
108-90
104-93
104-90
104-93
108-91

playing defense
pimp.gif
congrats you beat the lakers, celtics, jazz, sixers and miami

do you want a cookie? or perhaps a news article about chandler parson's struggles trying to adjust to the mavs roster? 
Lets be clear, the Rockets are no Kings.

The Kings have beaten the Blazers, Clippers, Nuggets 
smokin.gif

we gunning for that 9th seed.

Y'all was OD about these Portland Jerseys man, I wanted to say that earlier but I forgot. They aren't bad at all.

Rip City and the Lakers' Hollywood Nights unis are among the best in the league, even though they're sleeved this year.

the black lakers sleeved is :pimp:

anyone who disagrees is a hater or has horrible taste. even better than the tank they worse last season IMO

the black lakers sleeved is
pimp.gif

anyone who disagrees is a hater or has horrible taste. even better than the tank they worse last season IMO
the tank they worst last season*

the black lakers sleeved is :pimp:

You're only saying that because you actually got to see Kobe in the sleeved ones.

Ummmmm... Telfair got ejected???

Anyone watch the Thunder game care to make sense of this.. Dude should be happy to get in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom